• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: "The Tension Slowly Rises" (Postponed. New Thread. Sometime after VGM2.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Anybody have any luck with recruiting? I want to get you guys playing mafia just as much as you all do, but if we can't fill the current setup, I'll have to make some changes and just start the game. That would happen tomorrow, at latest on Thursday. I'm going to reach out to a few of my friends to see if they'd be interested in making accounts and joining, but I don't know...

Until then, I'm going to tag the current player list to at least confirm those we have signed up. If you get this tag, confirm that you are playing by saying "Confirm"

#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame
KevinM KevinM
Rajam Rajam
Maven89 Maven89
Lore Lore
Pythag Pythag
Z25 Z25
Tom Tom
#HBC | Mac #HBC | Mac
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
L Luo Ji

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anybody have any luck with recruiting? I want to get you guys playing mafia just as much as you all do, but if we can't fill the current setup, I'll have to make some changes and just start the game. That would happen tomorrow, at latest on Thursday. I'm going to reach out to a few of my friends to see if they'd be interested in making accounts and joining, but I don't know...

Until then, I'm going to tag the current player list to at least confirm those we have signed up. If you get this tag, confirm that you are playing by saying "Confirm"

#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame
KevinM KevinM
Rajam Rajam
Maven89 Maven89
Lore Lore
Pythag Pythag
Z25 Z25
Tom Tom
#HBC | Mac #HBC | Mac
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
L Luo Ji
Confirmarooni!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Since we are definitely short a few players (especially after the unconfirm), do you want to save this setup for your next game and run something vanilla, to get some practice hosting? It'd be a great opportunity to get experience, and it would make the future game with this awesome setup even better.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Since we are definitely short a few players (especially after the unconfirm), do you want to save this setup for your next game and run something vanilla, to get some practice hosting? It'd be a great opportunity to get experience, and it would make the future game with this awesome setup even better.
Okay, I'm confirming everybody's spots in this game. I may just cut out some of the complex stuff and run a simpler, smaller game because I just want to get the players playing. Would you be okay if I listed you as a co-mod for the game?
That was to Thirdkoopa. I've been thinking the same thing here, because this has taken far too long. Expect the revised game tonight; only those confirmed thus far will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom