• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle Georgia Melee Tourny (L.O.I.)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Oh its a halo and yu gi oh tournement too?
:/
im still coming i guess..

i thought it wuz juss straight smash.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
no but halo will be in a different room all together, and yugioh should be the same deal. Smash will have its own room hopefully, it depends on how chris runs yugioh. dont worry about the halo players though...

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
well considering the long drive yall would be taking im thinking of setting the deadline to 11:30 to 12. the doors close at 11:30 so once again if you show up after that call me (478-721-7088) and let me know you need the door open and i will gladly do so.

i think ill end up starting is soon as the sign ups end (or depending on late people i might have it going and sign people up if the bracket hasnt finished yet) which is more than likely noon.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
oh I was just wondering if this was gonna be a later tournament I know some tournaments that run only singles start later but I definitely couldnt make it cause I gotta take someone to Hartsfield Airport at 3-3:30 PM I was just curious if by some chance it was gonna be like a 5 or 6 PM tournament like some are but dont delay it for just me and company.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
wouldve been nice.

Anywway, im gonna be jumping on over to the building in about 15 to 20 minutes to get ready for setting up. Josh do ya mind supplying a gamecube?

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
DOOD!!

My ride just bailed out on me.

(curses like a sailor for 5 minutes straight)

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
we have 2 GCs so dont worry about it

BUMMER!!! yeah ill be cussing like a sailor if this keeps happening, car break downs and ride bails. It is early though so i do understand the whole ride bail thing but that still blows chuncks.

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
Tourney Results

1st Place: FullMetal
2nd Place: Tbag
3rd Place: Spade
4th Place: Darvel

Everyone else...

Noobs

Good matches from everyone who attended The WR tourny, particularly Fullmetal and Tbag (we'll get you guys next time).

Also, good **** Darvel, I think I just got lucky in our matches though. We'll play again!

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
L.O.I will also be having a tournament for Brawl 2 months from now on the 16th of February, same place.

we encourage all participants from this tourny to attend our February one.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
This tournament wasn't TOO bad, except for the prize money...
A whopping 13$ to 1st and 7$ to 2nd...
There were 12 entrants = 60$ raised.
=/
I understand that it was for a school fund raiser or whatever, but door fees work better for that sort of thing.

Any chance the vids of me and TBag will be put up on youtube?

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
A good chance, yes. You, Tbag, and a few other matches should be. Don't expect much for the quality though. Everyone at the tournament was so darn loud, therefore the audio will most likely be replaced with music.

Top Bottom