• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle GA Tournament. MAY 15th

chosen maverik

Smash Rookie
Cleaned up the post and addressed the fact i was missing everything that need to be here. the date is set and if you have any other questions feel free to post here or send me a message

May 15th at stairway toys there will be a tournament with a 15 dollar entry fee and a 5 dollar venue fee(coming out to 20 dollars total. the entire 15 will go to the pot). We will award up the 3d place with the pot split being 60/30/10

Matches will be 3 stock with an 8 minute time limit. the tournament is running in a double elim format with the finals going to a 3/5
BYOC we dont have any so dont ask if you would so kind
Dave's stupid rule- you cant pick a stage you previously won on
loser picks stage or can go to random
Items are of course off (this includes the smash ball)

we will be using the ban format of counter picking
Stages used in the tournament will consist of:
neutral picks
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's island
Smashville

counter picks
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza

For those of you who have been to stairway before, but haven't been in awhile, stairway toys has moved locations. it is now located on mercer university drive in the plaza with the sock shoppe and El sombrero Mexican restaurant.
The new address is 3555 mercer university drive

the Tournament is held on Saturday at 1 o'clock.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
is this going to be double elimination like standard tournaments? Is the "prizes" cash? I went on the site for more information and got nothing except an address...

chosen maverik

Smash Rookie
it is a double elim tournament and cash will be awarded. i am sorry i didnt clarify that in the orginal post. as for it being crowded on that day i suppose i could move it. any suggestions for the day?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
if you've been advertising it as much as you claim you have, dont move it.

CGA doesn't travel to anything, so it really don't matter if it conflicts with ATL tourneys or not.

Heck, iirc, the only time CGA has ever existed TO travel to a tourney is when I took some people to Tipped Off 3.

chosen maverik

Smash Rookie
the tournament is this weekend people. we have two wiis up and running. if you guys want to bring in your own wii and a tv to help make things run faster feel free too. if you do please mark your stuff so we can tell the difference between wiis and stuff.

Top Bottom