• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle East

Any others out there who manage to relate back to/have been to the wonderful Middle East?
What the media tells one these days are awful lies; the Middle East is not completely a place of trouble and woe. Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, U.A.E, and a few other countries here do not have problems like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, et cetera.
Oman is incredibly peaceful; no violence or riots in the streets of the glorious capital, Muscat.
Besides, the people all over the Middle East, not just in the peaceful nations, are extremely friendly and warm hearted.
I hate the fact that the media corrupts the minds of so many, making them think that Muslims and the Middle East are horrible things; of which they are actually the opposite :bee:.
Enough of how it is, though.

Might I be so reluctant to ask if there are any Smashers in the Middle East?

strawhats

Smash Master
Good **** to Israel. Hopefullythey can go to one of our big torneys here in America.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Heh. I study in the U.S., but I'm a Saudi, born and raised there. The community in Saudi, and indeed the Middle East, is really small, if it even exists. I'm close to just declaring myself the best Melee player in Saudi, out of a grand total of .....one. All my friends just wanted to play Brawl with items.

Top Bottom