• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-north coast?

flasHtacular

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking this is a loooong shot, but you never know, & it's worth a go. Anybody here who lives in this region? It spans from Coffs Harbour up to tweed or so I think. A few friends & my self are just wondering if there is a tournament scene anywhere near us (we live in a hole called Grafton) Though I highly doubt it.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Road trip!

Yeah there are heaps of us up here at Brisbane/Gold Coast (Even Toowoomba now, wow)
And there is also a strong scene in Sydney.
So your sort of stuck in the middle.
Someone has to travel, always fun.

For memory, was Grafton on the Pacific Highway?
450kms or so south of Brisbane, unless I'm thinking of a different place...

flasHtacular

Smash Rookie
That's the place, D.J. Will probably see some stupid tourist gimmicks about our 'bendy bridge' lol.

Traveling north is more attractive than traveling south. Might have to see if I can organize something sometime. Thanks for the input, guys * thumbs up + cheesey grin :B *

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Well, hang around the QLD smash thread, and add your location to your Account.

Hang around long enough and you never know.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
I stopped for some food and petrol in Grafton for memory.
That was a good day.
1000+kms in a day + only getting my lights fixed at half-way+the start of my brakes failing....
ON TOPIC!:

You guys should see if you can come to:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182901
Our tournament in September!

Just read the first post/page though. :)
I have room for a million people, if you need a place to stay though.
See what happens....
And going down your way can be organized some time as well!
But this would be a good chance to meet us and see if you want to play more Smash with us.
Or Run for the hills. :p

flasHtacular

Smash Rookie
Whilst running for the hills would probably be smarter, that's not the way to become a better brawler ;O I'll approach my friends & see what we can do. That tournament sounds excellent.

Sneaky Yoshi

Smash Rookie
I live in Coffs harbour
Theres like no smashers in coffs at all =\
Mid north coast spans from south grafton to nambucca area, its the north coast (far north coast, mid north coast and low north coast) that spans from tweed heads down to around kempsey area.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm in Coffs Harbour too :) My FC is 3781-0602-1961
Add me if you wanna have a brawl and then send me yours so I can add you too. That goes for anyone in northern nsw or in the GC.

Top Bottom