• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Unite

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
ok so dope and i went out to ny and got the **** sucked out of our ******* by the EC dudes.... btw sorry dope for eliminating you again :(.

anywase... the reason ec is so ****in good is because they all play all the time.... so its like time to take our gcs out of the closets and start holdin biweeklies or some **** here in michigan.... i know the lansing crew was interested in doing this so lets get this **** going.... trail is ****ing pissed....

***** ****ing hot christ....... ****..... we should of owned that ****.

come play with trail..... he will fro you fro free.

Tink

Smash Hero
sucking on my ****ing ******* this is a good idea, since we all got froeddddd.

RapE

Smash Ace
Midland has Fest every weekend and we will always have fest except for tourny so come play with midland and get fro'd trail

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
transportation is always a problem for much of the lansing crew.... if i had my car up here i would but meh...

james we are gettin these started ... you and stro need to hit this **** up.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
ok so dope and i went out to ny and got the **** sucked out of our ******* by the EC dudes.... btw sorry dope for eliminating you again :(.

anywase... the reason ec is so ****in good is because they all play all the time.... so its like time to take our gcs out of the closets and start holdin biweeklies or some **** here in michigan.... i know the lansing crew was interested in doing this so lets get this **** going.... trail is ****ing pissed....

***** ****ing hot christ....... ****..... we should of owned that ****.

come play with trail..... he will fro you fro free.
lawl
<3 Trail

AS Money

Smash Lord
financal problems are a problem for AS Money(well not now but if i dont find a job soon) come to midland

for the positive though i do have my coop orientation for thursday so hopefully i get placed some where

viperboy_74

Smash Master
yeah, good idea for us all... not just for MI.

trail and i lost to a DK, tink lost to a G&W, and dope lost to an IC player... lol...

hot christ, our ******* got sucked

gg ny, but we'll have round 2 :)

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
trail, if weather isnt too much a ***** i can take us up to midland soon, if the rest of lansing helps chip in for gas.

i agree that we need to get **** organized, but it just sucks so much getting from place to place in michigan :(

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah i think we should have biweekly tournaments in lansing and midland, alternating for each month, although if midland can't handle the stress of finding a venue and such ann arbor's available too.

however, midland and lansing capture s.e. and northernish michigan, which is good.

we should also have a top x power rankings, because it tends to promote competition

Acro

Smash Ace
lol yeah MI blows at smash... those guys live close together while we dont and they prob dont have an inch of ice on all the roads.. we'll try tho.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Psh...I went out there and pwned Nintendo World, Gauntlet couldn't have been much harder. ^_^

Anyway, that's all kinda scary. Who's the G&W? Bum's done plenty to justify losing to him. <_<

viperboy_74

Smash Master
yeah, bum took out me, trail, KDJ, and i think wes... and almost PC. what kind of monkey is that anyway?

tink lost to Dire's G&W.

EC is getting really good, seriously. point taken, we should have done much better than that, but none the less, it happenend and is in the past.

theLEMON

Smash Cadet
suckin on my ******* like you wanted me callin me all the time like blondie check out my chrissy behind is fine all of the time, like sex on the beaches, what else is in the teaches of peaches? huh what? **** THE PAIN AWAY!

AS Money

Smash Lord
it says MI unite dosnt it and so far the last few posts are out of MI people though i have no idea who the lemon is

D

Deleted member

AS$ is a scrub that's why =) .

James we should smash like every day when I get home from class. Like Trail said... no more "GC is in the closet" johns.

Edit: Also no more "controller is in another state" johns. Get a controller and hang on to it son.

Super Viperboy

Smash Rookie
The Lemon? Ah, well he's quite cell phone power master. He's faster than plaster, even when shot out of a lemon rocket. I tell ya what boy, wheew.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Wat can a dude say, Bum's Monkey is something else. He ***** any kind of character. His monkey has an OD unique fighting style. DK training wont really do too much help b/c he plays completely different from any monkey. On top of it all, That fruit cake came late to the gauntlet and started off in losers bracket lol.

*Leaves thread to go smack some monkeys.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
What does the Bum do, anyway?? He doesn't just spam backair and taunt like me?

viperboy_74

Smash Master
lol... super viperboy... too good

no AOB, he doesn't. his edgeguards are amazing, usually with charged punches, forward smashes, or b-airs.

his u-airs were really fast, he was ****** PC and KDJ with those especially, and naturally he ended them with DK punches...

on top of that, his UP+B out of shield was ridiculous. that move is really strong and, coming out of a shield, had a lot of priority.

he was even up + B'ing me as i came on top of him with a d-air, without his shield. i beat him one round, but he ***** me on FD. kid was too good.

AS Money

Smash Lord
AS$ is a scrub that's why =) .

James we should smash like every day when I get home from class. Like Trail said... no more "GC is in the closet" johns.

Edit: Also no more "controller is in another state" johns. Get a controller and hang on to it son.
its too true

Top Bottom