• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Nice, so do you have that streaming+recording program now? It'd be good to save us from having to use an extra laptop and set of splitters.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Last I checked, it was free, I can run a test long before the tourney.

Would be sooooooooooo useful if someone with a super powerful lappy came to replace my semi-crappy one. It can handle a stream but always runs that overheat risk, I'll have to see how it fares running both xsplit and this other prog.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Uh, since we've used urs before, and I have the old skin, I can literally get it from you the day of the tourney, no rush, since I know the dimensions and that it works and all that good stuff.

Sayac

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be very sad if I get 5 stocked.

Last edited:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Chad / James / anyone else in AA want to go to the Smashfest this weekend at Richard's? I'm sad I couldn't make it last weekend, **** was too busy.

kd-

Smash Lord
Might be down for that, I'm trying to manage how I want to spend my weekend since I need to pick up some things from home I didn't grab last weekend

kd-

Smash Lord
MI Melee topic has turned into mods double posting, literally no one else posting, and then someone that comes in to post how the mod double posted - NOT about MI Melee.

Sad.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
@ mason hall for impromptu smashfest, found a room but accidentally locked all my stuff in there (shuttup), so I called dps and they coming eventually...but I can be on campus all day so come one, come all

Top Bottom