• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Masters 2013 - June 1, 2013 - Livonia, MI - June 1st, 2013 - Livonia, MI

zyth

Smash Lord
So....I'm gonna be 21 by the time this comes around, and I want to go to Bdubz after and get drunk. which means I dont want to drive.

So would anyone be willing to pick me up on the way to this? I also need a teammate

LOE1

Smash Lord
wtf zyth. you look as young as me still, and I don't even drive.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So....I'm gonna be 21 by the time this comes around, and I want to go to Bdubz after and get drunk. which means I dont want to drive.

So would anyone be willing to pick me up on the way to this? I also need a teammate

You could get drunk for half the price at someone's house if you wanted. Like it was $5 for a Summer Shandy at Bdubs and that won't get you buzzed - unless you are a women - but like for real you could spend $15 on Bacardi then get **** faced a lot more easily.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wait...you said get drunk for half the price...but 15 is 3 times more than 5....

I'm confused
you would be spending a lot more than $15 to get drunk at Bdubs you could just go buy something for $10-15 and do the same thing. Then again you might get drunk after 1 beer I've never seen you with Alchy before.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I try not to use diddly on wifi also Ori is right it's always much cheaper to get drunk at home, why do you think I always start at the tourney instead of b dubs

Mindtoast

Smash Rookie
ill be there, possible one setup. i just want in the melee tournament. items or no items?

JTsm

Smash Master
The difference between me and a Tsundere is that I'm straight up ****ing with you.

Top Bottom