• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z 2 April 17 Waterford, MI

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
Okay Demp. ^^ Whoever's closer is fine with me. I don't want anyone going too far out of the way. x.x
its not out of the way so much for me, and i CANT go if i dont get the gas money, so its really important that you get a ride with me. also, if u still dont have a brawl dubs partner, we can do some friendlies at your house before we hit the road to see if im good enough for you lol

Sumer

Smash Ace
its not out of the way so much for me, and i CANT go if i dont get the gas money, so its really important that you get a ride with me. also, if u still dont have a brawl dubs partner, we can do some friendlies at your house before we hit the road to see if im good enough for you lol
I think Demp might be heading to Iris's place the night before for a smashfest, and I'd like to go to that to warm up a bit before the tourney since I don't really play outside of tourneys since I don't have my wii with me, so I don't think we'd be able to friendly at my place. XD If you'd want to go to a smashfest the night before and need the money I wouldn't mind riding with you, but I think I might have something to do that weekend, so I'll tell you when it gets closer to the date when I'm sure exactly what I'm going to be doing.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'll post the route I'm taking to get up here later. I may be able to take people if they're not too far out of the way, just throw in 5-10 bucks for gas. But it looks like I have the money, and I requested the day off work. Right now it all depends on how much of a ***** school is going to be that week...which I'll have to wait until later for.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alright, Boxxy is 60:40 on teaming with Notra if Notra does come to this, so Goddy or Arc if either one of you needs a teammate just tell me at the tourney or here :)

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
I think Demp might be heading to Iris's place the night before for a smashfest, and I'd like to go to that to warm up a bit before the tourney since I don't really play outside of tourneys since I don't have my wii with me, so I don't think we'd be able to friendly at my place. XD If you'd want to go to a smashfest the night before and need the money I wouldn't mind riding with you, but I think I might have something to do that weekend, so I'll tell you when it gets closer to the date when I'm sure exactly what I'm going to be doing.
that's fine

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Ok so apparently I convinced CoCo to team with me again, so sorry arc.

Anther sucks.
Notra sucks a lot.

Just throwing that out there.

zyth

Smash Lord
I might be able to go to this toyrney, JUST because its close enough to great lakes crossing for my mom to have a reason to go out there. If I do go I'll team up with anyone that needs a partner

Skibe

Smash Rookie
Skibbie and Exor and gifts and ryuts will be there :) Ive been practicing doubles. with my buddy Exor.. Our epic team name: Skibe exorcution!

Dont ask we just want to go there for both tournaments! this will be soo much fun! I cant wait to see you all there!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You can still get top 5. Lmfao. You tied with someone else, but you still got fifth.
Tying 5th with someone else means the most accuracy you can give is top 6. Honestly, going only by the number next to your name is what leads to people making silly statements like "I got top 10!" when 11 others could make the same claim under that logic.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Tying 5th with someone else means the most accuracy you can give is top 6. Honestly, going only by the number next to your name is what leads to people making silly statements like "I got top 10!" when 11 others could make the same claim under that logic.

THANK YOU. Finally someone else realizes this.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Oh snap. I wonder if Ding's coming to this. I hope he does. He has a good chance at winning money in both singles and doubles. O:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
he hasn't played all of 2010 so far, the only time he's touched brawl this yr is the last lolis

also duck no johns a day won't kill you, you have the whole week to Study after this

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Stupid iPod double posting on me, is better use this post for something now

are lain judge and anther not coming to this? Since you said there's a good chance for him to make money

Top Bottom