• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Smasher looking to get back into the smash scene.

srk99

Smash Cadet
I'm looking to get back into competive super smash, may it be melee or brawl. I love them both. If you guys know of anything going on such as tournments, or even a place for friendlies please feel free to let me know.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm looking to get back into competive super smash, may it be melee or brawl. I love them both. If you guys know of anything going on such as tournments, or even a place for friendlies please feel free to let me know.
Where in Miami?

srk99

Smash Cadet
South Miami-ish area. It doesnt really matter though I'm just looking for a place to get improve my skills cause my neighbors dont even want to play me :'(.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Uhh... I live in South Miami; Melee.

I haven't been able to play Melee all summer because South Miami is too far from ZP to travel to for a smashfest. However, I am also leaving for school again in like 3 days =/. If ZP is too far for you, my suggestions are: play Brawl or move north. There's NOBODY who plays Melee south of Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale.

srk99

Smash Cadet
Uhh... I live in South Miami; Melee.

I haven't been able to play Melee all summer because South Miami is too far from ZP to travel to for a smashfest. However, I am also leaving for school again in like 3 days =/. If ZP is too far for you, my suggestions are: play Brawl or move north. There's NOBODY who plays Melee south of Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale.
I play both, I personally just love playing smash brothers, no matter if I can wave dash or not.

did we play monday night? and 2 people came with you? i was the black guy with light green on. hit me up for melee
Nope that was not me.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
I live around North Miami Beach, a more recognizable land mark would probably be Aventura Mall if you've heard of it. I only play brawl. Where in FL is the smash scene biggest?

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
ZP is the reason why I stoped playing brawl :(, it was to far and I would get ***** lol. Cause I always got matched with Chaz, Nick Riddle, or seabrk for the first round.

But this place is near by and they are doing brawl every friday and hope to start melee. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280040
Well that more like it! Flagler is much closer than ZP. I have left for gainesville already, so I will no longer need the service of a south miami place to play, at least not until I return in the future.

Top Bottom