• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami needs some smash activity!!

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
oldmankungfu, if you wanna smash PM me or something. I'm in the Kendal area, and I have a friend that may be able to host.

Just curious, TxM, are you Superman's brother? Lemme know when you guys are gonna smash again at FIU, I'll see if I can make it with the camera. btw, I'm ADHD.

Oh, and wassup sheikfreak? How's it going up there man?

TxM

Smash Rookie
ADHD, im not superman's bro.. i dont even know a Superman lol .... I havent faced you yet ,but ive seen you play... i play in Mavericks house sometimes i was there LAST WEEKEND...so if you ever want to SMASH just IM me @ K4RL305 or Write me back....

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
haha, 1 laggy *** tv and 45 people, never go there
just a warning.
haha, I already did...but it was also by far the closest tournament to my house I have seen. It was pretty messy that first time, but they had the room to work with to make it much better. They could definitely have fit atleast 5 TVs in that room, that is enough for a tournament of that size.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
do you miami smashers even realize that there is like a tourny every other week in SFL? Seriously, none of the tournaments are far from miami, half an hour at most. Stop johning, and come get owned.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
C@sH Mooney

IT WAS A JOKE TOWARD MCSCRUFF , dumba$$, age had nothing to do with it, it shows how young minded you are

Top Bottom