• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami needs some smash activity!!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
One is happening in Weston tomorrow. Another near Miami the 20th...So, that's two. Hell, PMing people to smash with works too.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
Theres really good people that live in the kendall area of miami. Iam pritty sure they'll be able to play with you. Maybe not a tournament but to smash defenetly.

I live in Fort Myers but iam from Miami. I got there almost every weekend, so if you want to play a weekend let me know.

TxM

Smash Rookie
Look Mann, WE NEED SMASH TOURNAMENTS IN FIU........I live in MIAMI also and i play with a group of friends and your right there are NO tournaments in the KENDALL area, we need tournaments its BULLSHIIIT..w.3 if you ever wanna play SMASH.... AIM: K4RL305.... IGHT

TxM

Smash Rookie
Lambchops....i live RIGHT NEXT TO MAVERICK...I PLAY WITH MAVERICK SOMETIMES......

TxM

Smash Rookie
The only Tournaments i go to is in FIU because its not far at all ...other tournaments are too far i dont have GAS for that shiit.....

TxM

Smash Rookie
No Mannn..... Im Still In Highschool....im Saying Is That Fiu Hosts Super Smash Bros Melee Tournaments.. But Not Enough And I Like Going To Fiu Because Its Right There.

TxM

Smash Rookie
BRO DO YOU HAVE AIM....IF YOU WANNA TALK MY AIM IS: K4RL305 and no im currently SOLO but i have a GROUP OF FRIENDS WE MIGHT MAKE A TEAM.. DO YOU HAVE A CREW?

Tez

Smash Rookie
Waaaaazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmwitc^ha Kitx Yo Mcscruff U Kitty Mutha****a I Wanna Face U Ight So Get At Me N B-ez Ps............. Linguini Blows Lmao Jugggernaut ***** Yea *****

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
lol i got bored of playing smash so i dont go to much tournaments, alltough i like playing different people from time to time, to catch up, all you people that live down by the kendall area, usually every weekend we get together like 3-4 of us and play smash. I dont go to FIU much since alot of them suk, theirs only 2 really good people that play there, maybe 1 or 2 more but thats about it. And those 2 that go to FIU I play on the weekend when we get together... for those who I havent played let me know of a date that is cool with you guys and we ll play, i got a house we can smash at. Please no noobies like lampchops! lol! just kidding chops, wtf is up with you, i dont see you winning tournaments lately step up your fuking game XD

TxM

Smash Rookie
So Shiekfreak do you play smash with ONI, DAN, OR ADHD?...ALSO WOULD YOU COME PLAY SMASH WITH A GROUP OF MY FRIENDS NEAR FIU?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Okay...Since you guys didn't go to the Weston one...Next tournament is in my sig. Smash Bash IV.

Top Bottom