• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

BBQTV

Smash Master
um i had a change if heart and think i will go [do you need a wii?]

BBQTV

Smash Master
its dec 4? let me get back to you on that

is their school on that day?

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Jorge, IDK if I can go (I'll get an answer as the day draws closer) but if I can go, can I bring my Wii? Would there still be room for it, since I see BBQTV is bringing his.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
Jorge, IDK if I can go (I'll get an answer as the day draws closer) but if I can go, can I bring my Wii? Would there still be room for it, since I see BBQTV is bringing his.
It all depends who confirms with me first that they're going. We only have 3 tv's and we only need one more wii. If BBQTV confirms with me first then you don't need to bring your wii, If you confirm with me first then we won't need BBQ's wii. Hope you can make it!

BBQTV

Smash Master
can you expalin this

2:00pm sign ups begin/casual matches
5:00pm sign ups end
6:00pm Brawl singles begin!

you make it sound like theirs no school

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
can you expalin this

2:00pm sign ups begin/casual matches
5:00pm sign ups end
6:00pm Brawl singles begin!

you make it sound like theirs no school
School ends at 230, that's more than enough time. I might start at 630 depending on how many people are showing up.

BBQTV

Smash Master
its your first post and youi use it on that? wow i dont know what to say

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
so what do you mean "if this goes well we can make it a regular thing"? you mean if this tourney is successful then you can just host tourneys from time to time? cause that would be pretty cool, considering the small amount of tourneys in miami, especially after fiu's game room converted into a chilis.

which is fu'cking gay.

D:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
UNDERGROUND is winning this tourney. Period.
Don't be stupid like that. I can just as easily get Seibrik to come to this.

so what do you mean "if this goes well we can make it a regular thing"? you mean if this tourney is successful then you can just host tourneys from time to time? cause that would be pretty cool, considering the small amount of tourneys in miami, especially after fiu's game room converted into a chilis.

which is fu'cking gay.

D:
FIU's a ******

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
Don't be stupid like that. I can just as easily get Seibrik to come to this.
getting seibrik into this tourney isnt a bad idea at all. sure, we'll all waste our money but at least a few of us will get to play friendlies with him, which means more practice with good people.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
or better idea, people in the area can go and beat him.

make sure you don't end up as another mero.

Fooga

Smash Cadet
I love it when people see someone's 'awesome' skill at this game they assume he's automatically better than everyone else. It's Cool and Gunso all over again, eh Jorge? ^_^

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
or better idea, people in the area can go and beat him.

make sure you don't end up as another mero.
Lol :laugh: o wow

I love it when people see someone's 'awesome' skill at this game they assume he's automatically better than everyone else. It's Cool and Gunso all over again, eh Jorge? ^_^
and is this toward Tommy G talking about seibrik?

BBQTV

Smash Master
*looks into the mirror* who are you?............... WHO AM I?

Top Bottom