• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MGC Tournament Coming- Smash Bros Melee!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yeah, thems were some good matches Gerbil. Definitely want to play some on regular teev's.
It's odd how they have all these sponsors but the tournaments are still poorly organized and the prizes are missing.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dude this tourny has been known for weeks if you went to an ATL McDonalds recently. Also, yesterdays was being discussed for quite awhile, as I kept this thread bumped often. There are 2 more in the ATL region soon enough. Yesterday's was in McDonough, off of the ATL Bypass exit 218, couldn't have missed it had you been by there. The other two I'm not entirely sure about, there's a previous post here that gives the dates and locations.

The T.V.s were not so completely bad as to make things unfair. Yes it was difficult to adapt to, but both people had to adjust. But yes I agree, Different T.V.s should be used for Smash, as it took me a gazzilion games to adapt (good thing I adapted by time I played 112, or else I would've been truely screwed rofl)

Laijin

Smash Hero
I use to live in McDonough. So I know the area really well.
I don't eat at McDonalds. Its pretty disgusting stuff IMO.
And two more tournaments? Awesome. I'll be sure to at both as long as I get a ride.

btw. I am now accepting rides. If your going right by my house, please be courteous enough to come pick me up please. I will be giving out gas money too.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
not to be mean, but the thread has been up for weeks. if you looked at the first post and the website you would also find out all the information you need. its not other peoples repsonsibility to tell you when tournys are.

but next two are

Jun 23 6:00 - 12:00 am McDonald's 1429 Riverstone Pkwy. Canton GA 30114
Jun 30 6:00 - 12:00 am McDonald's 3396 Chamblee Tucker Rd. Atlanta GA 30340

SmooveG

Smash Cadet
MGC Week 3 and New Locations to be Announced

Midnight Gaming is in full swing, don't miss your chance to qualify for the finals in Dallas and the $3,000 championship prize!

Tournament Games-

Super Smash Bros. Melee (duh!)
NBA 2K7
GRAW 2
Fast and the Furious: Fugitive (mobile phone)
GTR2 FIA GT Racing (3d tourney on Headplay's personal cinema system)

Upcoming June Events:
June 23
6p - 12a McDonald's 6503 Interstate 35 S Austin TX 78701
6p - 12a McDonald's 4625 Fairmont Pkwy Pasadena TX 77504
6p - 12a McDonald's 4 Mustang Road Yukon OK 73099
6p- 12a McDonald's 1429 Riverstone Pkwy. Canton GA 30114

June 30
6 - 12a McDonald's 5355 N Interregional Austin TX 78723
6 - 12a McDonald's 5010 Hwy. 90A Sugarland TX 77478
6 - 12a McDonald's 9000 SE 29th Oklahoma City OK 73130
6:00 - 12:00 am McDonald's 3396 Chamblee Tucker Rd. Atlanta GA 30340

Coming in July!

ALBUQUERQUE
CHARLOTTE
DALLAS-FORT WORTH
DETROIT

Watch http://www.midnightgamingchampionship.com for more details!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I have no way of making it tomorrow, so I won't be there. And the week afterwards is T.O.2, so I'm sorry, but I won't be showing. The one I did attend was fun though. :)

Laijin

Smash Hero
The List
1. LoZr. - The_legend_of_zelda_rules - Fox
2. Ali - Ivejihadit - CF
3. Munkey - MunkeyX2g - Peach
4. Adams - Insomnia/Z? - Sheik
5. Twig - Twigger - WHOEVER THE **** HE WANTS
6. Pac - PacStrife - CF
7. T.C. - T.C. - CF/Marth/Fox
8. Jeremy - 59js - Ganon
9. David - THO - Peach
10. Richard - Peach
11. Luther - 2_percent - Bowser
12. Chris - Knorr - DonkeyKong
13. Peter - El cancel - Samus/Marth
14. Karn - lord karn = Marth
15. Matt - Malk - Jigglypuff

Next update ?/?/??
Yea. Hes definantly not on there. And that looks like the entire NC smash community. xD

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Yea the tv's were a bit laggy and I didn't adjust well. I could barely shffl to space myself so I resorted to old, aparantly still ingrained, elementary tactics (e.g. rolling to often). As for saying I was ranked in NC I am not and not recall saying I was; you must have miss heard me, my apologies if that is as a result of how talk, sometimes I speak rather fast. Anyway, good luck.

SmooveG

Smash Cadet
MGC- Week #2 in Charlotte!

July 14th
6p - 12a
McDonald's 8038 South Tryon St.
Charlotte NC 28273

SmooveG

Smash Cadet
Easy trip to Dallas if you can make the drive!

Word is that the registration for the next Charlotte area tournament is low, most likely because it's a haul to get there. Odds are great to win one of the trips to Dallas and the finals if you can make the trip!

July 21st- McDonald's, 2525 Hwy 70 SE, Hickory, NC, 28602

Be there if you can!

Top Bottom