• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Mewtwo Terms

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
SBCC i think is labeled wrong: it's just shadow ball charge cancel. not short hop. short hop let's it be in the air; then you can reverse attack with neutral B. (and then cancel, like Sheik/DK)

However, you can also do it on the ground; this is my point; SBCC on the ground is easier to combo with. (aka SBCC grab, which you can't do in the air)

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
more terms need to be discussed and added
namely:

ledge canceled teleport????
(teleport's distance is canceled by the ledge)

air cancel????
(when teleport's original landing lag is canceled by leaving the teleport slightly suspended)

SHT instead of SHteleport?

please state opinions, objections, etc.
thx =]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well would you really need a name for the ledge canceled teleport.. i never really see it used.. but if you want it just name it the LCT haha

Airo

Smash Lord
well no ones really seen it used, because ledge canceld teleport is fairly "fresh out the market. "

the mewtwo community has only started paying attention to this few days ago.

analysis is still pretty messy

the execution isnt even identified yet. no one really knows how to execute it properly.
we've all done it before.... by accident

understanding of this move isnt developed enough for application.

There are also no frame data to support this frame sensitive glitch

however, since ledge canceled teleport is currently in a stage of experimentation and discussion. It would be nice to have an abbreviation to use.

quak

Smash Champion
LCT is fine by me, and i don't think its a glitch, just a manipulation of the momentum you pick up from the teleport pushes you over

Also, how about instead of SHteleport it be 'short hop immediate teleport? but acronymed

as in "yesterday, my wd was off, so to techchase i simply just ****ed

Airo

Smash Lord
well... the LCT is in some sense a glitch....

although the original LCT we were trying to achieve isnt a glitch, the ones in my recorded videos were.... since mewtwo's teleport was canceled by an invisible wall.

-----

are we ok with Air Cancel?

quak

Smash Champion
it looks like it was canceled cause mewtwo's feet hit the ledge, but it doesn't matter if it's a glitch or not, it's still a cool trick

ah, forgot u were Canadian airo, and thus do not respond to vulgar humor :p i think SH Teleport is concise enough, air cancel just doesn't sound right....

**** Canadians, quit being better than us!

quak

Smash Champion
im actually kinda curious about the canadian culture, i've been up there a few times, like in bamff and calgary, but only when i was like 6.

Is it true that people up there add "ehy" to everything, like maple syrup, and pick up trash if you see it in on the ground? (totally based offa steoreotypes but alot of em turn out to be true)

Airo

Smash Lord
heh... it depends on where you are living. but it is true that we have lots of environmentally friendly people. there is a minority of people that would pick up trash if they see it. but its also a majority that people throw trash where they belong. where i live, there are no hobos and the streets are always clean. but i know there ARE good amount of hobos in our neighboring city.

really depends on where you live.

and we dont at 'ehy' to anything we say. maybe in another province they do o.o, but i really dont think so.

back to mewtwo terms? =] =p

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
When I ledge cancel my tele it just grabs the ledge :(

I say... how about
Air land. (cancel) yeah, have to put cancel by everything.

Oxymorons!!!!

quak

Smash Champion
ehy, since we have moonwalking on there, should we have the charelston on there too? (moonwalk then hold forward instead of back). Essentially it will make mewtwo in his dash/run animation, but it will make just about stationary. I actually use it alot now for mindgames, especially with the dash attack with a high success rate.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
wikipedia says:
"Whichever style of Charleston one chooses, whether dancing alone, with a partner, or in groups, the basic step resembles the natural movement of walking, though it is usually performed in place. "

anyway, proposal:
LCT nicknamed "reverse ninja cookies"
Taj's infinite edgestall nicknamed "ninja cookies infinite"
xD
I know he's at FC, so whatever.

Reasoning:
Super ultra ninja cookies is a teleport (ninja) to the edge (cookies)
Reverse would be teleport (ninja) OFF the edge (cookies)
Infinite is just... infinite. (when done correctly)

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
That's fine with me Airo, Taj said he doesn't use it much anyway.
I think you should be in the BC combo vid lolz good stuff.

Top Bottom