• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mewtwo is better than lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
lolwut

Wait. Lucario has Goku's voice actor...

and Goku beat Frieza...

And Frieza = Mewtwo...

So...

Lucario > Mewtwo?
Actually, Mewtwo once got Goku's voice actor as well...

Goku's voice-actor can do anything...

Wait, wasn't it just a rumor that Lucario got Goku's voice-actor (Dan Green think his name is)? Or is it actually in the Brawl credits?...

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
What? I appreciate that you want to keep this thread alive, but...

OH, WhoAmI kiddin'? Imma just postin' 'cause ya told meh not too!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Eh, I like M2 and Lucario. Both have SCIENCE! written all over them (c'mon, M2 is obviously a biological brainchild, and Lucario's blue fire is chemistry at work, what's better than that?)
Besides, I found awesome pics of Lucario and Mew, so why not Mewtwo?

Dude, I has a good idea. Yin-yang pic, Lucario/Mewtwo style! That would be awesome!

Irow

Smash Ace
He's already in Brawl.

He's just so amazing that you can't play him.

If you selected him to play, your brain would explode because he's like Metaknight with Snakes tilts and Falco's Laser. And as heavy as D3, with DK's smashs power.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Heh. Nice, you guys...

But what I mean is that if GameFreak doesn't realize cutting Mewtwo was a bad move THEN THEY'LL PULL THE EXACT SAME **** WITH LUCARIO IN SSB4. If we campaign to get back Mewtwo then GameFreak/Nintendo/Sakurai will be scared that the fans will complain AGAIN and not dare TOUCH Lucario with the boot...

We basically hit two birds with one stone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom