• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo BNB and Matchups

FlavorBurst

Smash Rookie
Hi, I just got PM and was wondering if anyone could help me out with what Mewtwo's combo throw (if he has one) and what his bnb combos on. I was also wondering what his good and bad match ups are. Thanks.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
Those all depend on bad DI, Mewtwo doesn't really have a combo throw.
mewtwos throws in general are good tho. Fair at mid percents vs floaties and high percents vs spacies.
most people don't know how to di m2 dthrow. if they do they do it badly, ive played mewtwo in tournament and best they would do against dthrow is tech.

EnderAndroid

Smash Rookie
yall know your necroposting right

This thread was created on Aug 31, 2016. FlavorBurst hasn't been active since.

Last edited:

RadicalFuzz

Smash Cadet
mewtwos throws in general are good tho. Fair at mid percents vs floaties and high percents vs spacies.
most people don't know how to di m2 dthrow. if they do they do it badly, ive played mewtwo in tournament and best they would do against dthrow is tech.
Down throw doesn't combo unless they DI wrong. His throws are good, I wasn't contesting that. I'm not trying to be contrary but most people do know how to DI Mewtwo's down throw, are the players that don't DI down throw just the same few people that don't learn?

bboss

Smash Journeyman
Down throw doesn't combo unless they DI wrong. His throws are good, I wasn't contesting that. I'm not trying to be contrary but most people do know how to DI Mewtwo's down throw, are the players that don't DI down throw just the same few people that don't le
lol yeah, i guess the people i play just dont know how to di.

Top Bottom