• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo art (cool stuff, own art, banners, avatars, etc)

bugball

Smash Apprentice
mewtwo its being down in a black hole,even maybe he won´t be in brawl. we need show everyone that mewtwo (with more weight)can rocks everyone!
as metà said, we need this topic!and more mewtwo avatars please

here a mewtwo drawed and painted by me!

edit: use it if you want, without profit spirit please ;)

Metà

Smash Master
Wow, I like how people pay attention and listen to me on this site. It makes me feel so special! ^ ^

Awesome Mewtwo art man, keep up the good work. Let's see more Mewtwo art people! Don't make me bust out my mspaint skillz!

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
You get Two Taj Cupcakes! =D

I don't think you fully understand the significance of this most honorable of honorable achievements. That's how awesome it is! Enjoy!

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
I like him light. he is floating. I think hs moves should be a little stronger is all.
wel floating doesnt make u light, it jsut means ur floating. Capt falc is heavier than mew2 and link, all of which should way about the same and Link has multiple items on him. It just makes no sense to me!

but yea nice pic... mewtwo just needs to be heavier and maybe a lil more priority or range

marthsword

Smash Ace
I love the pic a lot. I don't think of M2 of being that tough but...

I think this goes in the artwork emporium in the offiicial critique topic tough.

Metà

Smash Master
That's a cool drawing, Airo! I like the contrast between the two sides of him, one being shaded, coloured, and complete, and the other showing the base lines of the drawing. That's pretty cool! ^ ^

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
i think mewtwo should be heavier, have a little more knowckback on his fsmash, and more damage one most if not all of his attacks, he should at least be higher in the teirs than all the pokemon, if you think about it...

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
His fsmash should be his Dsmash
and his dsmash should be the getting up attack (<100%) -_-

H3L105

Smash Cadet
I just wanna see if my banner works...I doubt it. If it doesn't PLEASE tell me the right way to make one. I'm awful at stuff like this.

quak

Smash Champion
nub, didn't even put it in your sig :p

click you avatar at the top of the page, then go to the tab "edit signiture" for starters.

and for future referance, don't post unless you have something to say, and try to keep it on topic

Top Bottom