• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo 1.1.4 Discussion Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarxrax

Smash Apprentice
Some people on Reddit were thinking it felt like the utilt hit box behind mewtwo was wider. It does kinda seem to have more range to me, but could be placebo.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Some people on Reddit were thinking it felt like the utilt hit box behind mewtwo was wider. It does kinda seem to have more range to me, but could be placebo.
That was me.

Am I crazy?

Edit: IN FRONT, not behind. Behind is the same-ish.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I'll test in front in a bit, I only tested behind before. But I think we are confirmed for no changes already on the patch notes thread.
You're probably right, but last time we found stuff that was not on the patch notes (movement speed, shadow ball size). I just want to be sure. Maybe I'm placebo, maybe it's purely cosmetic, who knows.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
You're probably right, but last time we found stuff that was not on the patch notes (movement speed, shadow ball size). I just want to be sure. Maybe I'm placebo, maybe it's purely cosmetic, who knows.
True, but last time the patch notes said 50% done and they specified they hadn't done base stats. Now it seems like they are completely done.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
True, but last time the patch notes said 50% done and they specified they hadn't done base stats. Now it seems like they are completely done.
Last time it took them a couple days. If they're calling it done definitively in a few hours, either this patch is significantly different in composition, or they're assuming things... which is uncharacteristic, I might add. At least last time they left characters at 99% done for a while to be sure.

Mr. B

Smash Apprentice
Gah! Suddenly my WiiU refuses to connect to my WiFi network! I cannot download the patch! I am deeply desolee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom