• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metrocon Twilight Showdown @ Metrocade Storm - 7/24/10

m00g267

Smash Cadet
LATE POST IS LATE!
DAWWWWWW Thank you all for the shout outs xD and someone remembered i play peach~ one match with jigglypuff but ya know... all i did was SLEEP ;D I'm just proud of getting 13th after my AWFUL performance at the last pNt tournament D: MY SHOUTOUTSSSS

Dear hot cosplay girls, I have never wished I was a lesbian more than now. Love, Meagan (m00g)
Ozai/Lade/redhal/BEST DRR PARTNER EVAR: we gotta ddr moar! Also I still have your CD if you want it
Yele/taiga/mampam/USE DIDDY MOAR: ...USE DIDDY
Nick/ryder: I wanna play your marth more D: I only play scott and he's good but mostly goes Falco on me... curses.
mike lorenzo/THE CAPTAIN: ... PLAY DDR!
Veggi/justin: i'm so glad i didnt have to play your scary dk... dodged a bullet I did
Kyle/aglow/icegrabbers: also glad i didnt have to play you xD thanks for accompanying me on the way home and no prob about the ride! Hope to play you some more at Ed's maybe?

UHM EVERYONE ELSE: <3

/lameness

OverLade

Smash Hero
Meagan is the best teammate/DDR buddy/driver/Matt's Girlfriend/Peach player that ***** scrubs at random anime conventions :):):):):):):):):)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Remember the convention in Orlando (Megacon?) that you chilled on the TV and rested people for half an hour? ;O

OverLade

Smash Hero
So beast. I was trolling people in the crowd so hard as you were playing.

"Dude she's my apprentice, I trained her in my basement. Wanna money match her? I'll even offer up a double or nothing".

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
this tourney was sickkkkkkkk
naplesss all were too good. ****** nd mixx dew, shiek did goood sucks tho he coulda gone further :/ gatoo Nomegg lol i love napless
good to see everyone,
mampam ur name is funny lol
imma keepp this short nd just say go naples nd sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk tourney nd shiekssbm ur too gooood dawg

oh nd thnks yummmy for housing nd everything/ naples own room too good lol yummy is da best

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Oh wow, didnt know this thread existed.

These shoutouts are a bit late but It's better late than never right?

Redhal: Good matches. I expected to play your mk only to fight something I didn't plan on. I'll try giving u a better run next time. GGs

Mampam: Good matches good matches. I'm still not satisfied how that last match went down lol. Regardless it was a clutch moment and I couldn't pull it off that night. I don't know when ill play ya again, but when im back up in gville expect a better set.

Aglow: lol it was funny the convo we had, even if it wasn't intentional to be humorous. Cool seeing you again. I still haven't played you yet which kinda amazes me lol.

Masky: Enter the **** tourney next time... -_-

Naples overall: Cool chilling with the crew. I'm back in naples so we gotta chilllllllllllllllllllllllll. Good placings to everyone. (Sheikssbm, you gave halzy a run for his money, thats good enough)

Everyone else ggz.

Oh and my first rave was fun XD

Heo/Wolfe

Smash Rookie
Welllll poop, since when did this get here? Sorry in advanced for the rez. Anyway it was fun as hell and I have no idea who I fought at all. but I placed 17th (-_-). and its Wolfe, Tink player. All I can say is vs'ing Snake + 6 or 8 in screen = gay lol. Everyone there was pretty awesome and it was my first con. Anyone gonna go to the EXP con tourney? :dizzy:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hai I remember us playing you asking me not to use MK lol. You should come to local tampa events if you have the chance we have play and trade tourneys with huge attendance over here :)

And me/Tampa crew is prolly going to ExpCon.

reign.santiago2

Smash Rookie
Oh, that is really amaze you listed all item in one game you all that. I think that is to expensive if you have all that.

Top Bottom