• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metallica- Death Magnetic

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
Metallica sucks. Overrated much. I hate their fans who think they are the best band ever.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Epic @ meeting Claypool. When I was a kid, like eight or nine years I think, I saw the B-52's at a little fair. I had no idea at the time, but then I recognized them later and I'll make **** sure my kids will know who they are by that age. The most recent concert chance I missed were tickets to see Steely Dan pre AND post-show at diner show a Winery for the fifteenth caller. I was fourteen :(
My dad's band opened for the B-52's back in the 80's a few times, and at the after party to one of the shows, he met my mom. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here; and I'm **** proud of that.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
after listening to it more and more (thanx to youtube) i realized that it really does have that "thrashy" feel to it, it seems like they took justice and added a more modern, black album'esq feel to it.definately up there with the forst few albums, not as good, but up there.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
after listening to it more and more (thanx to youtube) i realized that it really does have that "thrashy" feel to it, it seems like they took justice and added a more modern, black album'esq feel to it.definately up there with the forst few albums, not as good, but up there.
Toldja.

I didn't see what was so great with Chinese Democracy at first but after a few listens I HEAR it. It's awesome. Can't wait for the real C.D. to come out.

Top Bottom