• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metal Sonic as a Boss in SSE

ShadowUltima

Smash Apprentice
Since Sonic is confirmed, I was thinking if Metal Sonic would be in SSE as a boss.
If he IS a boss there, it would be epic! Think about it. If he's defeated, he would transform into Metal Overlord just like in Sonic Heroes. If you defeat him, maybe you'll unlock a Metal Sonic costume for Sonic.

What are your opinions guys?

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
Realistically, Sonic's SE boss will probably be some sort of Eggman contraption, which is fine, really. It's just that Metal Sonic would PWN so hard if he were a boss... It looks like the designers of this game are favoring a more old-school Sonic, and if they take ome inspiration from Sonic CD.....*drools at the thought of Metal Sonic in this game*

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmmm... I actually though about this idea before, sure he's cool and all but if he is to appear in a robot why not Robotnik instead? after all he is Sonic's longtime enemy

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
If Sonic (a third party) got a SE boss wouldn't Snake get one too? What would be his boss?

On Topic:

If Sonic gets a SE boss it would most likely be Dr. Robotnik in some form. I would much rather prefer Metal Sonic but Robotnik would probably take the spot.

myuu

Smash Rookie
I would prefer Shadow as the Boss and later as the alternate Costume ;) ..
Shadow is awesome and kicks *****!!

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
Metal Overlord was a horrible design, and Sonic Heroes was one of the worst games I have ever played. In my opinion I really hope we don't see that abomination in Smash. I would love to see old school Metal though. Easily my favorite Sonic enemy. But I'm pretty sure if Sonic gets a boss, it's going to have to be Eggman. Maybe Metal can show up as a trophy or something.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
I guess Metal Sonic Boss would be easy to program into SSE. Just sonic + metal box just like in N64 Metal Mario, O cool idea: New Boss: Metal Mario + Metal Sonic!!!!
Sounds cool, like a joint team-battle, you choose as Mario or Sonic. I like it!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I was about to freak out, I thought it said "metal sonic for brawl!"(I am realy used to seing this word set)

but I was relieved to see it being a boss suggestion.
still no though eggman/doctor robotnic>metal sonic

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
if snake has a boss ,that would mean Metal Gear(the big machine).

Metal Sonic .YES
Eggman battle ship.YES
Shadow.NO
he is a good character now,not a bad guy

Top Bottom