• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

metaknight banned...

sathenzar

Smash Rookie
If you have to ban any character that means you need to just sell your game b/c you suck. I'm tired of hearing meta knight needs to be banned. If you can't beat someones character and ban it then you need to be banned b/c you suck in general. /rant.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
3 sentences a rant does not make.

hellojed

Smash Rookie
Okay, I challenge you to a Meta Knight versus Jiggly Puff match. If you can beat my Meta Knight with your Jiggly Puff then MetaKnight is hereby unbanned for-ever.

sathenzar

Smash Rookie
but..I was saying meta knight shoudn't be banned, Why would I chalenge a jullgypuff. I main meta knight.

PND

Smash Champion
» Smash World Forums » Smash Tournaments » Tournament Listings

Is this a tournament listing? No. We need a mod here. This is spam.

Excellence

Smash Champion
If you have to ban any character that means you need to just sell your game b/c you suck. I'm tired of hearing meta knight needs to be banned. If you can't beat someones character and ban it then you need to be banned b/c you suck in general. /rant.
You're one of the people who have no clue was to what's being argued on either the pro or the con side of the arguement.

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
use rest, dodge, and use roll out all the time ive done it 3 metaknights on level 9 i tested my theory

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol. i dont even touch metaknight and i dont think he should be banned

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
Games are always going to have balance issues from time to time. I'm sure that people will find ways to take down any character in Brawl no matter how "godly" they are deemed. I use MK amongst other characters like Snake, Fox, Falco. That doesn't exactly mean that you should ban a character just because hes got some distinct advantages, im sure every character will have strengths and weaknesses, some more than others

Vinnie

Smash Master
the OP definitely uses metaknight. and apparently we cant beat your dsmash/shuttle loop spam b/c we're unskilled. How old are you?

sathenzar

Smash Rookie
I'm 19, I'm just getting tired of people constantly complaining about meta knight. Take tru= for example. He can beat tons of people that play meta knight with another character. It's just skill. I just blew up one day and posted this useless post so sorry. I just don't get why people want to ban characters. That's ridiculous. If you're good enough you should be able to beat any character.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I'm 19, I'm just getting tired of people constantly complaining about meta knight. Take tru= for example. He can beat tons of people that play meta knight with another character. It's just skill. I just blew up one day and posted this useless post so sorry. I just don't get why people want to ban characters. That's ridiculous. If you're good enough you should be able to beat any character.
MK shouldnt be banned but was there some point to this? People are gonna john about top tiers like mk and snake if it makes them feel better whether the johns are legit or not. I do better against snake but I'd rather play mk's. If you ban mk then all the tier whores switch to snake. Ban one character and you just create more problems but theres no point in complaining about people hating on mk. Whether or not you are skilled, if you spend time perfecting a lower tier character, cant you see why people might be annoyed that they are constantly at a disadvantage and have to work twice as hard as people who turn to mk? He wont get banned anyway so just ignore the complaining and you'll be fine. I'm just glad that people dont turn to diddy to win all their matches.

OverLade

Smash Hero
The fact that people are even arguing in this thread is rediculous. The SBR came to this conclusion ages ago. There's no reason to post here. I think I lost IQ points by doing it myself. Just leave and wait for it to be locked. >_>

AntiLulz

Smash Rookie
-_- yes why are people still posting on this? >.< i am part of the problem. please lock this soon

Top Bottom