• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight Amiibo

SadPandaz

Smash Rookie
That his Amiibo is available for pre order at BestBuy.com
This is my first post so if someone would be kind to link it.

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Welcome to Smashboards! That's a nice looking amiibo right there.

SadPandaz

Smash Rookie
Thanks for inviting me to the forums, as well thank you for linking the page.

I wanted to tell everyone about Metaknight. This is because I am planning to collect the whole amiibo set. I'm sure there are other collectors and people that main him that wants to get him.

He is going to be a BestBuy's exclusive figure. Like Shulk is to GameStop and Lucario is to Toys R Us. I am not sure about thier rarity, but from what I have seen from the first run and sold out pre-orders, I started pre-ordering them as they are available.

Last edited:

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
It wouldn't be surprising at all if we seen someone customize there Meta Knight amiibo as a batman amiibo with the pointed ears on the mask and painted all black.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Is there a reason why I cannot pre-order the Meta Knight amiibo on Amazon? I remember like a month ago it was available to pre-order, but I tried just a few days ago and it wouldn't let me, saying it's unavailable? :(

D

Deleted member

Is there a reason why I cannot pre-order the Meta Knight amiibo on Amazon? I remember like a month ago it was available to pre-order, but I tried just a few days ago and it wouldn't let me, saying it's unavailable? :(
Same here. I'm trying to pre-order him on Best Buy, but it keeps saying that it's sold out... really hope it isn't. :(

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
It's sold out on Bestbuy online, but I'm not sure if it's sold out in the stores. If anyone in the US can check, that'd be great.

D

Deleted member

It's not out yet in stores, should be out in about a month.

D

Deleted member

Bad news. I've been on the Amiibo sub-reddit lately trying to see if I can find a Meta Knight Amiibo online somewhere, and apparently those of us that didn't get a chance to pre-order him from Best Buy are going to have a difficult time trying to even get our hands on him. I'm hoping my Best Buy has them on release date since it's the only Amiibo I really want. :(

D

Deleted member

I was fortunate enough to order one from here for $37, and it should be here next week (a bit more expensive than retail price, though).

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/

Just letting you guys know before they get discontinued! People are saying that Meta Knight may be one of the rarest Amiibos there will be, seeing as to how it's only available through Best Buy in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
I ordered a Marth amiibo from Hong Kong and it was 40 bucks and took like a month to arrive.
Since the Meta Knight amiibo is compatible with the new Kirby game, I'm pretty sure they'll make more, but it'll be available later in the year.

Edit: I'm seeing Japanese Meta Knight amiibo on amazon for 25-30 dollars.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's finally here.

Time to train this bad boy up to level 50 and create a monster out of it. :)

Emuser012

Smash Cadet
NNID
Emuser012
I didn't pre order early as I wasn't on the amiibo train when they started. Now that MK is my main, I really want this amiibo but it is stuck in retailer-exclusive hell. Sold out online on Best Buy, can't add to cart for pickup in 3-5 days either.

I think I'm going to take my chances and wait a little while to try and get this lil' guy later down the road, hoping they release a healthy amount of these for the future Kirby game coming out.

Top Bottom