• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Madness!!! An Insane Mk Combo Video!!! Complete!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
FD only is melee. You show drill rush used a few times...okay? Every MK I've seen will use it now and then. And if you're opponent is living till 200 then you're not doing it right. If you're going to be sarcastic, at least do it right.
Your confusing. MK. FD only.
You could of gotten friends with better DI. I saw many parts where the other player could of lived with good DI. It would of made your video a little more convincing, i think...
Not everyone is going to DI perfectly each time. Some moves are unexpected to the point where your opponent didn't have time to react to DI perfectly.

Disaster-sama

Smash Cadet
NNID
El_huracan
um

It is a terrible video, im sorry you spent too much time in it but it has no appeal whatsoever.
You being a good MK its another matter, i think you're fairly good, above average.

Top Bottom