• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Offense is a whole bunch of things but I don't know much about MK and the MK players I asked didn't give much feedback so I went with what I could.

Also I'm not using that image on the site.

AmishTechnology

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KIMPHIE
It is a bit hard to quantify a character's strengths through stats bars alone. Like, Meta Knight has no trouble landing because of his multiple jumps + d-cape and his recovery is among the best in the game - but he can still get combo'd pretty hard by characters like Falcon because of his fast fall + can't double jump super far in one go.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The concept behind Meta Knight is simple. The execution is not. You want those glorious Up Air strings? You must learn to take into consideration percents, character attributes and positioning (Up Air has three different trajectories depending on where you hit). Same with the footstool stuff. Our combo game is expansive and huge so you have to balance a bunch of different factors and know what is the best option select for the situation. That and the fact in order to get those combos, we have to make our lackluster neutral work (neutral is huge in this game) ,makes Meta Knight is challenging to play. We look easy to play. But we're not. There's a lot of people flocking to this character now but most of them will give up when they realize Meta Knight isn't an easy win option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom