• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Merry XMas Omaha NE Dec 20th at the FFC

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
There is a lan at megans that weekend in Omaha so some of us halo kids might pop in.

Uli

Smash Champion
JLO you must come and play melee!
Why is ayosh not playing singles :O

HYPE?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I wont be entering this tournament.
Im just gonna show up to watch.
If people start peer pressuring, Im leaving the venue XD
At least until registration is over.

D

Deleted member

aw ****, i have to practice blazblue again. T6 has been taking up too much of my time.

i'm going to miss KoF:XII and that makes me sad

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I just kinda lost interest in Melee recently.

That, plus I'm being dragged to some church thing against my will :urg:

Sorry guize.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Results:
1: JBM :marth:
2: Dekline :falco:
3: Smeesh :ganondorf:
4: Jace :falcon:
5: Tyser :samus2:
5: Secks. :falco:
7: Echo :peach:
7: Big Burn :falcon:
9: Cue :falco:
9: Mo :marth:
9: Mexi :falco:
9: Majik :ganondorf:
13: Uli :falcon:
13: 8-bit :shiek:
13: Captain Love :shiek:
13: Dmac :ganondorf:
17: Boo :falcon:
17: Tz :fox:
17: Ballin :marth:
17: Schism :peach:
17: CBK :pikachu2:
17: Jake :falco:
17: PC :fox:

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

JBM - You were lucky I was tired when I played against you. Not really though, no johns. Gratz on winning, as usual.

Dekline - You're lucky you didn't have to play me. Good shit about making it to Grand Finals finally though.

Smeesh - Im better than you at that HNK Punch Out game son. You should play Falcon instead of Ganondorf. Your Falcon is sexier.

Jace - Our matches were mad close. You're getting too good against my patient style. Prepare for close matches next time. You ***** me hard this time around. Good games.

Secks. - Pretty good placing with that crusty Falco lol. Play Smash more ***ga.

Echo - Thanks for finally using Samus against me lol. Ive been wanting to play your Samus for a while now. The last match of our set was unfortunate but good games despite.

Big Burn - You're still ridiculously good bro. You should come out and play games with us more often.

Cue - You're improving mad fast just like JBM said. Our game was unfortunate in Match 2 though. Dont fuck up next time.

Mo - You gotta calm down, man. When you get mad it makes the environment really uncomfortable. I hope you find your phone someday.

Mexi - Good games throughout the entire week. You still got your mindgames down real good, King of Mortal Kombat.

Majik - Good shit on the upset. I wish I could have seen it because you told me it was close and epic. People underestimate you too much. They're idiots.

Uli - I was mad angry when we played in our set. Moves were being thrown on both sides and it was just terrible play on both our parts. We play all the time though so its cool. Good set.

8 bit - Sorry I kinda got angry after you beat me in pools. Dont take it personally. I was just being stupid. Your Sheik is legit. Good games.

Captain Love - You're downstairs at my house right now :D You're always welcome at my house, holmes.

Dmac - We only played for a second as usual. We should try to squeeze more friendlies in next time. You guys should come to more of the Nebraska tournaments. You guys are always welcome and are fun to be around.

Other people - Good games and thanks for your donations.

Uli

Smash Champion
1: JBM :marth: - im gonna give you TTGL and you will watch it and love it. also you suck
2: Dekline :falco: - what did i tell ya boooiiiii, good shit
3: Smeesh :ganondorf: - the derf eh? good shit
4: Jace :falcon: - we didnt play at all lol. glad seeing you again, lets play some games next time
5: Tyser :samus2: - quit sand bagging homo
5: Secks. :falco: - falco is still sickk
7: Echo :samus2: - i dont thnk ill play MK man hahaha
7: Big Burn :falcon: - fun friendlies, should play with us more :D
9: Cue :falco: - The King of Games, YU GI OHHHHHH
9: Mo :marth: - sucks that your phone is gone. hopefully things turn out good for you
9: Mexi :falco: - i hate falco so much hahaha GG though man
9: Majik :ganondorf: - goooodd shiiitt majik man. way to pull it off
13: Uli :falcon: - get better somehow
13: 8-bit :shiek: - didnt get to play you but i hoped you enjoyed the arcades :D
13: Captain Love :shiek: - have fun in houston broseph, play BBCS for me and dekl lol
13: Dmac :ganondorf: - fun pool matches, best matches i had all day XD
17: Boo :falcon: - is this bret? glad you came
17: Tz :fox: - lol close games man. hopefully ill see you again and play you again
17: Ballin :marth: - getting better everyday dude. keep at it!!
17: Schism :peach: - we didnt have to play haha! IA needs to keep playing melee. keep it alive!!
17: CBK :pikachu: - play melee with schis and love mann, this game is awesome lol
17: Jake :falco: - glad you came out!
17: PC :fox: - mannn, sucks your stuff got stolen. All that hard work in pokemon. id be pissed as shiit too.
archive - hope you had fun at the FFC! wish i got to play you in BB!

GEEGEEGEEGEE everybody!

Jace08

Smash Lord
1: JBM - ggs in semis. Our second match was just like event 52 pools lol
2: Dekline - Arrrrrg dekline! You've gotten way better man ggs. Can't wait to play you again
3: Smeesh - Always fun seein you again. Looks like you've got one legit ganon
5: Tyser - Close set, you gave me a really tough time as always. Hope to see you again soon
5: Secks. - ggs man, keep up that falco
7: Echo - Too bad we had to play that early. I know you'll reclaim your former glory echo, I got faith in ya man!
9: Cue - Great tourney and great job hosting it. Don't kill yourself in teams lol
9: Mo - ggs in teams, nice marth
9: Mexi - good playing you in pools and bracket, you play a mean falco
9: Majik - Good seein you again man, now I know better than to go ICs against you
13: Uli - You're a cool dude, always good to see you. Yeah you're right we shouda played some friendlies
13: 8-bit - You're gettin there mang. Pick a main lol!
13: Captain Love - never got to play you; next time
13: Dmac - thanks for being teh best teamate ever. Tough break in singles, I really hope your old troller turns up or you find a good one now
17: Tz - good talkin to you during the ride there and back. Apply those mindgames you learned in japan to this game ><
17: CBK - ggs in pools
17: PC - Reeeeally sorry about your stuff getting stolen, especially all your time spent with pokemon! That combined with being really tired for your 10 hr shift at work the next morning makes me feel pretty bad...

Also, could people please post all that they know about doubles? As much of the results as possible would be nice, as well as who was teaming with who. It'll make it easier on me to label the videos. Thanks very much.

Right now I just know the obvious stuff:

1 - Dmac & Jace
2 - Jbm and Cue
?

Tz and SP teamed, didn't smeesh and Boo team? It was tough to tell with all the crazy team names written down.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Teams (not results):
Dmac / Jace
JBM / Cue
Echo / Mo
Yosh / Secks
Smeesh / Mexi
Tz / SP
Big Burn / Majik

That's all I remember.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Here's a link to the vid playlist :bee: LINKZ

Shoutouts:
1: JBM :marth: - Good Grand Finals set, I'll beat yo ass next tourney ;)
2: Dekline :falco: - (the king of spam)
supposedly
3: Smeesh :ganondorf: - Our sets were both absurdly close, good shit
4: Jace :falcon: - Your ice climbers are fkn TERRIFYING
5: Tyser :samus2: - This is like, the first tourney we haven't had to play in bracket
5: Secks. :falco: - Falco dittos are prty lame
7: Echo :peach: - Pick a char
7: Big Burn :falcon: - GGs, haven't played you in forever
9: Cue :falco: - Nice winning that 6 person BB tourney, lol. I didn't get to play you but GGs
9: Mo :marth: - Our set was pretty stupid :(, GG's though
9: Mexi :falco: - Your falco is GUADLEAH
9: Majik :ganondorf: - The santa hat made you beat Dmac
13: Uli :falcon: - Your falcon was fkn ON this tourney and then YOU CHOKED :mad:
13: 8-bit :shiek: - I didn't really get to play you but looks like you have a shiek now O.O
13: Captain Love :shiek: - You should know better than to beat a high score on MY game :chuckle:
13: Dmac :ganondorf: - your dorf is scary, pools matches were interesting but bracket matches would have been intense
17: Boo :falcon: - I didn't really get to talk to you but ur falcon ain't bad
17: Tz :fox: - I didn't see your matches against Uli but I heard they were close, good shit
17: Ballin :marth: - Keep on truckin
17: Schism :peach: - Spam more downsmash
17: CBK :pikachu2: - Winning with pikachu is tough, but if you want it it'll happen
17: Jake :falco: - gg's
17: PC :fox: - We didn't get to play at all :(, maybe next time

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Everyone, GGs. It was good seeing all again. Nice to finally play Melee ever since October or so. Hope to see some of you guys at Joker's Monthly and hopefully we find a bigger Venue so we can have you Melee peeps come to compete.

Top Bottom