• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Merc City II- Feb 22nd- Orlando, FL

JosephZander

Smash Cadet
so how do they get fixed?
u can buy replacement sticks. there might be away to fix them but no one in this community knows how as far as i am aware
For what it's worth now, I have fixed some of my sticks in the past, restoring them to pretty good quality and followed that up with some grease.

JosephZander

Smash Cadet
There's a video on YouTube somewhere that I followed originally and then modified it to work slightly better. Basically you lay down a thin layer of epoxy in the center of the bowl and make sure it is sitting level to dry. A less viscous epoxy would work better than a more viscous epoxy. Depending on how bad the stick is you can get away with using something like super glue applied in layers. The trick is sanding it down so it's smooth and the bottom of the stick doesn't catch the edge of the epoxy. I could do detailed guide if there was interest. It doesn't make an old stick feel brand new but it does improve it significantly and seems to last a lot longer than the original plastic.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I actually only work from 8am to 12pm this Saturday so we could do it earlier if everyone wants.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone that came out!
Especially Loto for driving two hours and then beating everyone up. /happy bday :)
No shoutouts to the ucf flakes.

1. Wizzy
2. Loto
3. Sheer
4. TANK
5. MrMarbles
6. MattNF
7. Zero
8. Jonk.

Slowly but surely building a great thing here :)

And sorry I wasn't my usual energetic self. I was just a bit under the weather.

MattNF

Smash Lord
ggs. looks like you guys are too good for my samus.

maybe next tourney i'll train up with my DK.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
ggs dudes. I had a lot of fun going all Ness.

Had a bunch of reverse fair combos vs Loto that didn't get recorded though. =[

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Super fun tourney i look forward to more! hopefully we can get something going with gamers inc in the future to bring in more outsiders. also yes there was a recording setup but only some of the matches got recorded.

Loto

Smash Ace
Good stuff guys, I had a great time! Thanks for all the good sets everyone and thank you TANK for being a gentleman.

I'm sad our set didn't get recorded either Sheer considering how epic that set was.

Top Bottom