• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Menu Layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. PBJ

Smash Rookie
I downloaded a new Layout for the main menu. Where am I supposed to save it in the SDCard?

Mr. PBJ

Smash Rookie
Wait, from the top, please.

Private->Wii->App->RSBE->PF->pfmenu2?

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2

On that RSBE folder, you'll have to create a pfmenu2 folder and put the menu file there.

pf/menu2 is where you put your character and stage selection screen files there.

Mr. PBJ

Smash Rookie
...It's not working. It's the color changing menu by Falcoxxx from Brawl Vault, if it helps.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I have this same exact problem ._.

The textures that I have in the menu2 folder work perfectly fine...however my pfmenu2 (where the new menu texture is supposed to go) doesn't work at all. Is there something I'm missing?

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
If you use Riivolution and you are using the NTSC-U version of the Wii/Brawl, add a _en on mu_menumain.pac, so it's mu_menumain_en.pac.

If you use Homebrew as well as Gecko or Ocarina, don't include the _en on mu_menumain.pac.

If those two methods aren't working... are you using the latest File Patch Code (v3.5.1)?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I'm probably not using the v3.5.1 . I didn't even notice that they made a new File Patch code, lol. I need to keep myself updated on that.

Speaking of which, where can I find that code -.-

Mr. PBJ

Smash Rookie
Yay! It worked!

I first saved it on private->Wii->App->RSBE->pf->pfmenu2!
It's supposed to be private->Wii->App->RSBE->pfmenu2! Silly me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom