• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEMBERS READ: Unban Meta Knight

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
Umm... he's not banned yet, is he?
You can't just read a tip then completely know how to beat MK.
CPU? Sorry, you could lurk more in the boards. They don't play anything like humans.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Umm... he's not banned yet, is he?
You can't just read a tip then completely know how to beat MK.
CPU? Sorry, you could lurk more in the boards. They don't play anything like humans.
Because CPUs for the practice will make them a better player in Brawl.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
You're the same guy that said MK wasn't bad because you can beat a lvl 9 Metaknight, and quoted a strategy guide, yes?

You're either a blatant troll (most likely) or complete incompetent.

I three stock lvl 9 Metaknights. I would three stock you with Metaknight. Heck, I'd probably three stock you with Captain Falcon. xD

Ugg

Smash Champion
You're the same guy that said MK wasn't bad because you can beat a lvl 9 Metaknight, and quoted a strategy guide, yes?

I three stock lvl 9 Metaknights. I would three stock you with Metaknight. Heck, I'd probably three stock you with Captain Falcon. xD
Everyone gets 3 stocked by Captain Falcon

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
My question is, what level of the CPU are you practicing on to defeat Meta Knight?

Maybe it's just how the Meta Knight is build, and how balanced is Meta Knight.

Wi-Fi. I meet the same players on Basic Brawl everyday. Player 2, Player 3, and, Player 4. Sometimes, they pick Meta Knight. And they win.

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman

Geez, no need to get so mean. But yes, if this is a troll, it's not as funny as it coulda been.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Geez, no need to get so mean. But yes, if this is a troll, it's not as funny as it coulda been.
Did you read the other thread? It's still going. 8 pages of people telling him he's wrong, so he goes and makes a new thread with the EXACT SAME CONTENT.

Kind of funny really, but he forfeited his right to be taken seriously.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Kind of funny really, but he forfeited his right to be taken seriously.
I thought he forfeited the right to be taken seriously when he cited the Prima Strategy Guide as solid proof that Meta Knight shouldn't be banned...

Seriously.
LURK MOAR. UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, DON'T MAKE A POST, AND CERTAINLY DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but we are sort of mean now aren't we? So the guy doesn't know about competitive smash. The guy's gonna have a hard time later trying to fit in.

Of course, this iz t3h interwebz.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
How to fit into Smash World Forums:

- Quit using items (well, you can, as long as you never ever mention it).
- Playing computers is NEVER a good measure for ANYTHING.
- Don't try to say Metaknight isn't overpowered. He is.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
IF you're not a troll, I'm beginning to feel REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY bad for you.

Top Bottom