• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Members in Central Louisiana

Epichaseman

Smash Rookie
Good afternoon everyone.

Its Chaseman from Louisiana. I'm new to smash boards but I've been an avid player for the past ten years. I'd like to know about members or contests that occur near central or north Louisiana. thanks

-Epichaseman

-Ran

Smash Master
Louisiana has historically had most of its scene in the South, split between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Much of this has to do with the population density that these two locations offer. With that said, we have had pockets of players develop in the North of the state. Our community is very active on Facebook and Discord, pending what game you are going to be deciding to play.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/louisianasmash

That would be a good place to start. Our regional areas on the board, as with most areas, are in dead due to superior methods of communication now existing.

Top Bottom