• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee's Finest hit the silver screen. A Fantasy Topic

0rion

Smash Journeyman
As you guy$ know, back in the day they made a Super Mario Bros. movie, and it was kind of corny for those who saw it, but it was okay. I know I was disappointed. :'( Also, they are well under there way of creating a Metroid Samus flick.(lets hope the guys don't $crew it up)

But what would your reaction be if they decided to create a Legend of Zelda movie on the big screen? Or how bout a killa Star Fox movie son? Hey, there could good and well be a Super Mario Bros. movie remade and revamped of course. How bout an F-Zero movie? Then there could always be a movie made of one of the major villains of the Nintendo franchise.....coughcoughganoncoughcough.

The lists go on and on.

P.S: When will they $top makin pokemon movie$?! They are hardly worth the effort.

takieddine

Smash Master
$top typing like this :)

I got kinda misled by your title, I thought you wanted a movie/documentary about some tournament and players, in which case I would have been 100% for.

pdk

Smash Lord
I got kinda misled by your title, I thought you wanted a movie/documentary about some tournament and players, in which case I would have been 100% for.
that would be awesome only if... they changed the setting around a bit so they were rising through the ranks in the mob

"you beat my dad in a $20 money match then killed him, i shall avenge him now!"

0rion

Smash Journeyman
$top typing like this :)

Typing like thi$ i$ how I roll $on! You know it'$ gang$ta.

Anyway, it wa$n't my intention to mi$lead you with my thread cuz. Nah, I wa$n't aiming for any kind of documentary cau$e I think that would be kind of lame.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Legend of Zelda - I would ju$t be Link pulling and pu$hing $tuff for like 2 hour$. I al$o firmly believe that there'$ no way to have Link $peak with a good outcome.

$tar Fox - It would look kinda $illy.

$uper Mario Bro$. - Only if Mark Wahlberg play$ Luigi.

F-Zero- They ju$t need to $tick Captain Falcon in one of the Fa$t and the Furiou$ movie$.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
This could definately work seeing how Nintendo has various resources to finally make a good movie. Not to mention the fact that they have lots and lots of dead presidents. I don't see why not.

And I heard of them trying to make a Metroid Movie, but so far it's been delayed alot.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
The Mortal Kombat movie gave birth to one of the greatest lines in all of cinema.

"Those were $500 sunglasses, *******."

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
the metroid prime movie is indefinitely on hold...so of no one else picks up the project this movie is dead...a zelda movie would be great....starfox....not so great...f-zero...this could very easily be done...kinda like a scene from star wars; the phantom menace...the pod-racing...peace

-hiroshi

Banks

Smash Hero
There may be a movie about smash in the future.....I say this not just to say it, but the Infamous KoreanDJ is planning something......

Also I will be in it. GG pwned.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If anything is to be done, I'd say to wait for Brawl and see what they've got - there's been no story so far for the 1-p mode (well, I'd call SSB64 a "premise"), so there's always that chance there's going to be something there for story this time.

Other than that, I've two words I want to say.

Kirby Movie.

That is all.

Top Bottom