• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee TV - Featuring Smash play from the Atlantic South

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Guys I don't think we're going to be streaming tonight. We had an all day smash fest yesterday and we're all pretty much pooped. I'll keep you posted.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
You guys had an awesome stream yesterday, by the way. Smash, Pokemon and Bomberman all mix very well into a President's Day Streamfest.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Okay, okay. I will actually be there tonight. For real this time, guys. For real. Tell Ben. Tell Jack. Punch Nite.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
sadface.jpg

Alright, wait, who all is gonna be there tonight? Because I could certainly save some money waiting another week haha

BunBun

Smash Master
I believe that when IHSB, Sleepy (zZz), OG, (and the one other person I cannot remember the name of [sorry :(]) where going for the world recorded, one of them said "slorse" when they were hallucinating from no sleep and everybody started laughing for no reason.
Not quite. Some kid in chat said he had something called a slorse in his backyard. I found that picture and put it on the livestream. The rest is history.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
nope. I totally lazed out. I thought I would be driving to fayetteville tomorrow and couldn't afford to waste gas. Turns out I'm not.

Next time. For sure. haha

zZz

Smash Apprentice
I just want to apologize to our viewers for the lack of successful streams we have been putting out lately. I've been spending a lot of time trying to make the stream a lovely experience for anyone who comes to it. However we always seem to have quality issues which need to be addressed.

Frankly I'm tired of putting out material that is sub par. You guys deserve the best and that's what I'm trying to accomplish. Until further notice we will not be streaming. Don't worry though, we should be back up and running soon.

zZz

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So in other words, it's okay to have salt? I need to bring a can of salt with me to the next NC tournament. I'll offer it to my opponents whenever they beat me.

Also, I'm looking forward to the next stream. If you have spare time tomorrow, let's play PSO.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
So in other words, it's okay to have salt? I need to bring a can of salt with me to the next NC tournament. I'll offer it to my opponents whenever they beat me.

Also, I'm looking forward to the next stream. If you have spare time tomorrow, let's play PSO.
That time is now! I hope you wake up soon.

Also I think I fixed the stream last night. I will be doing some more testing this morning.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
A big hats off to the Memphis Melee Community. We have come so far in such a comparatively small amount of time. I cant wait to see how we perform on a State and National level.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
It was in Memphis Spyro. We will be hosting another one at the same venue at the end of this month.

Top Bottom