• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tourney at ZP Saturday July 4th

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
If you guys have nothing else to do, post and let's see what's up.

i kno cam is down, and tommy t is in town.

ill go get him if i have to.

mlg rules blah blah blah.

are you in or not?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im comin down cuz of emillios phone and cuz I think someone from Tampa is goin

Other than that people should go to this!!!!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Pete, make sure that this spot is reserved for the smashers, because I don't know if the SF4 guys are gonna take up ZP. So, I suggest you talk to Phil before this goes down.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
yeah i talked to him before lol.

i almost posted it without asking too.

thing is, if we dont get enough people, i dont wanna be charging a 5 dollar door fee to play.

so if we get under like 10 people, ill just charge 10 bucks and give 3 to phil from each entrant.

is everyone ok with this?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Lol batt take it easy. I'll only be able to go if I'm not doing something to celebrate the ground we walk on. I'll go if I can, but the fact is you gotta see how lucky we are. We're here and not in Africa starving, or in Isreal just waiting for the day that Iran bombs us.

I might go, unless my family wants to celebrate the day we became an independent nation. Who knows? If it wasn't for our independence, we'd be in silly clothing all day eating fish and chips, and we'd pay 5 euros door fee and 10 euros registration.

#HBC | Gorf

My point exactly.

England would rip us off for taxes, even if it is a private event, with no connection to any form of government, England would scrutinize our every move and tax us for the event.

That, and I want to get a decent point across.

THAT, and the fact that I was too lazy to convert USD to Euros...

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I don't think celebrating our independence day is that big of a deal. I mean I understand that it is the day we gained our freedom and stuff. But if we were free couldn't we do whatever we wanted on the fourth of july?

Edit- Usually my parents just go to this park around the house and watc fireworks which I find boring so they let me do whatever.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm not saying that you guys have to celebrate our independence, I'm just saying that I probably will. I respect your opinions on the subject, and I'll just leave it at that.

But if I get bored, expect me there xD.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace

meh. . .

I guess i'd rather celebrate something that did happen(our independence) rather than celebrating something that didn't, like easter and/or christmas(i still enjoy giving and getting presents though)

Top Bottom