• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

well if we can go to yours, you cant go to ours???
hmm, what should the date be everyone???
and definately no the 2nd, the 16th, or the 31st.
or any other days on those weekends.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol. Well crap, it appears we have a dilema on our hands.

Hmm....what does the great Reginaldo have to say concerning the matter?

Oh yeah, PS to Dan, I think I'll just pretend to be a WWU member. No one will know. Especially not you.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
I don't care what date it is. <<

Who cares about WWU anyways? It probably stands for... Wedding With Uncles. And that just doesn't even make sense, so why the hell would you wanna go?!

23rd is too far i guess. 9th it is?
keep debating. who hates the 23rd?
i guess we have tang and canada before this as possiblities, but dan wont let us to his tourney.

yea, i say 9th then.
no ones said anything about the poll, but i can see taco bell = jock in the box X2!

ganon ftlowtier!?!?!?!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
FINE...you guys win.

You wouldn't want to participate in the WWU tourney anyhow. There is NO money involved.

But, as co-founder of the club, I have to be there. I might be able to go to both. If not, I'll see you guys at the january tourney.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
lol god **** u guys spam so much crap here lol, make a new god **** thread, im gone for 2 days and i have to click 4 pages back just to see my last post... sorry i didint come to uz gc tourney but i was wid a female...

FEMALE > smash

XD

im gonna go to ammons house fo sho this friday

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wow Otto makes lots of Typos. Gameclucks needs to be on the 9th. For show. Its conveniant for me, its conveniant for Otto, what more do you need? -Eggz

A college, and there's absolutely no way that It's going to be on the 16th. It's the 9th FINAL.
Chris owes Blair a money match. Fun.
Shane, I owe you a beatdown. REVENGE! lmao

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Well I won't be able to make it to the December tourney. Oh well, but on the topic of the WWU tourney, I just had a WSU tourney last weekend. Competition was a little...non-existent. For the first time I felt good. However, most unfortunate Jumpfreak that their is no money as a prize. I won a Razer Diamondback mouse for my computer. I enjoy it. I now realize this is completly irrelevant to this thread and will cease to speak for now. I come home this coming Sunday though so any smashfest....

Nothings irrelevant, its a chat thread. :)
you can go to toris FD only tourney on new years eve right?
i want photoshop. new sig ftl.
and i hate how me and mike have the same picture. ill have a real sig made in the artwork emporium place here.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
i'll definitely smash with you plenty over the break, RC. Would you be able to make it to Tori's FD only tourney on New Year's Eve?

btw, nice sig Otto......mostly cuz I'm in it. =P

This previous tourney lacked enough Afro Justin.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
LoL GC guy is a smash child. What a scrub.
No thing at my house this friday. I'ma goin campin. >_^<
Just due to the fact I am the GC Guy, I should be a Journeyman at the least... But whatever.

So the TV situation may not be fixed for a couple of weeks. So we could be down to between 5 and 7 TVs for most of December.
I am having trouble finding TVs that dont lag... So when I get back from Vegas next week, I will take an Xbox with me to the store and play test TVs for lag and I hope to get it solved sooner rather than later.

Also (not that you all care) but I got 3 more Xbox 360s and 4 copies of Gears of War.

When does Brawl come out? I will prob buy a Wii as soon as Brawl is out. (maybe 2 of them)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
It's due to come out in summer of '07.

However - isn't Nintendo notorious for delaying games so that they can 'fine tune', them?

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out December '07.

But definatley sometime in 2007, haha. :p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The official release date as of yet is "TBA 2007".

There's a possibility it won't be out until Q4 just so it can reap the holiday market.

And what's the word on Canada? I didn't get to go last time. :(

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
did you guys hear? nintendo is making a special bowser edition of brawl for me! I get the game pretty soon to test it and make sure bowser is balanced enough for me.

yep...

its true...
>_>

Thanks James.
Psst, I rep Everyone here all the time cause i gots the reps. :)
Once I have enough, I'll -rep all ppl who make me mad and theyll thinks it means something.
diabolical no?

Top Bottom