• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
How about...you bring 20 large bags of old double cheeseburgers and extra old chicken selects?? That sounds even BETTER than pizza to me, son.

Eggz

Smash Hero
**** son. Reggie should have Ellie cook us some Berg style gourmet cooking...seasoned butter cubes. Woopah!

Teddy, Otto, Nate(if he wants), Paul, Reggie, Shane, Ka Master and probably Jesse and James.

hes totally pinning mario down LOL. hes a luchador haha
i might add a ref in there.
hmmm...i see you dont like it cause youre not using it.
i made myslef one cool huh? XD
™™™

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Yeeeaahhh...

I WOULD use it, but i dont know...how...

...and yes, im being serious.

This is the only forum I use. What the hell is a sig anyways, lol.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
wtf maith. we were gonna go out of our way to make sure you make it to the tourney. wtf?

jump...if you are serious about that sig (wtf why?), then go to User Control Panel. On the left side there will be a "Edit Signature" option.

and David/RC, I'm not sure if Zeru is gonna make it or not, or if he would mind teaming with Jump instead.
I think I already asked him to team a while ago for this tourney.
we'll see.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
wtf maith. we were gonna go out of our way to make sure you make it to the tourney. wtf?

jump...if you are serious about that sig (wtf why?), then go to User Control Panel. On the left side there will be a "Edit Signature" option.

and David/RC, I'm not sure if Zeru is gonna make it or not, or if he would mind teaming with Jump instead.
I think I already asked him to team a while ago for this tourney.
we'll see.
Oh, well, by all means Teddy, he's yours if you asked first.

STILL - I need a 2v2 partner. Anyone interested? (n00bs welcome, hahaha) I just like to compete.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
RC and Jump should team, even if Mike isnt going, and Teddy can team with some random falco that we can just kill 7 times to win the match.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Eggz, change your sig to the other one you were using, it was probably infinitely better than the weird happy-go-lucky one you have now.

Also, sorry to SB, OR is styaing with SKYPAL bceause Ratking hasn't played them in forever and wanted to play them while we were there.

But yeah, crew MM at gameclucks, me, jesse, and kyle vs SB (three members right?)? Maybe like each person throws in $5 or something.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I think everyone should vote on which sig I use. >_>

Its all good. MM, me and all oregon folk.
Tertiary VS Tertiary, or main vs main. either ways fine.

Also crew battle MM, team rocket VS Syndicate Black.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Sooo, it's Aftermath Jesse and Ratking? Yeah yeah? Sounds excellent. More crew battle MMs! More I say! Darn you Maith, you're lucky OR is doin' a crew battle with us, or I would be...kind of angry

aww no OR? i guess ill still go if teddy's going and is willing to drive me lol.
so canada and OR are staying with skypal then!? hmm. now im not so sure i want to go to a SB smashfest lol. let me think about it.
CHECK THIS OUT:

Me said:
MORE MONEY MATCHES!!
OR guy said:
I cant wait for this, and Silent, you could own me. I've seen your vids.

EDIT: Now that I watched that vid that you posted, Im not so sure that you could beat me.
me said:
those were fixed. im actually not all that great. jessie beat me when we fought in tourney. 3 stocked actually. very recently. i tried to reflector him but its hard. oh well. are you sure though, i need the experience. i dont get too many oppurtunities.
do you play as doctor mario? if so, i dont think i want to play you, because his backwards toss kills me like crazy. then they cape my up-b because angleing it is hard. i always mess up. ><
heres one of my most recent videos, im lord mewtwo, that my other acount name, i use this one to spam and get more posts to look better. :D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BbMTzOmqm5Q
thats my friend im playing against. hes good too.
OR guy said:
Doctor Mario used to be my best char, I can still shffl and everything with him but I dont play him very much. And you wouldn't have to worry about cape, I edgeguard with aba. Falco is my main.
me said:
eek falco huh? hmm, no falcos in WA really, youd have a good chance to tell the truth, are you sure you dont want to money match?not even for 1$? its a good experience. :D
do you like my sig!? XD
OR guy said:
I'll moneymatch, 5$ at most though. Lol at sig
yes...shhhh

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
OMFGLOL, best sigs in the world Silent.

You NEED to stay with us, it's not an option, if you don't we'll probably use that voodoo doll of you we leave in the corner. We'll like... put it in mud. THEN MUD WILL BE ON YOU IRL, WHAT NOW???

oh ****. i see you guys aint playin around lolz.
do you guys have school on friday though....????
ive asked that like 6 times now.
i need to know when 2 come. >_>
i guess me teddy and ben are comfirmed then.
actually, if canada is at skypal house, i think i might go there. hmmmmmmmmmmm.
tough choice.

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
hey eggz! ya better save me a mm jeez

oh yea, teddy, JE is comming on friday and was wondering if ya were going to skypal or something

BladeWise

Smash Lord
tori - i wont need to team with a random for sure, lol. It'll be Zeru or David/RC.

nexis - I might be going to Syndicate Black's place. or maybe skypal. or maybe David/RC's place on the way on friday. haha.

otto - wtf mang. is there no limit to how noobish you will act for the sake of MM's? lol

nope, no limit, i dont only do it for the money, but for the joke haha. i think its funny. :D
i want to go to skypal instead. why the hell dont you guys just go there SB?
i mean, if canada and OR are there, and skypal of course, you should go too. if theyre up for it that is. teddy wants to play OR ppl too as he said earlier. i want the best practice i can get for NCT2 also.
james- i might mm you, ill have to see how much money i actually have, but yea ill prolly do it. 5$

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wtf arnt you coming over friday? You go to Skypal like every week. I need more footage than of Ammon and Reggie. So get yer *** over here with Teddy on friday. There will be chips and sodi ^__^

What if Paul drove you?

eh, pauls luigi player. what do you have against skypal smashfests? tell paul to drive you lol.
i havent been there in like 3 weeks not counting the 30 minutes last week.
i need the best practice i can get for NCT2. and GC, TANG not so much LOL.

she doesnt play smash tho. just jon, she dont wanna go to a place full of smsh players and ******** lan ppls.
have ur sister pick u up from the skypal house or something. but not at 11pm like usuall haha.

i always lose our mms n e ways so it dont matter much. theres always reggie, and i dont need SB to get my money for me. u guys arent my only hos lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
D= snap. My bluff done got called.

I've only won one of our mm's D=

COME TO OUR HOUSE FRIDAY T____T

*forgot about nexis' post*

5$ mm for yewww!

Aftermath

Smash Champion
eh, pauls luigi player. what do you have against skypal smashfests? tell paul to drive you lol.
i havent been there in like 3 weeks not counting the 30 minutes last week.
i need the best practice i can get for NCT2. and GC, TANG not so much LOL.
Then you shouldn't worry about if you have the money and just blindly MM the OR people coming up. Tori too.

umm id gladly mm all OR pl coming up lol. :)
thats was a joke, lol.
but i accept all ur mms since apparently you speak for all of u guys. :)
better yet, have everyone at TANG mm me. that would be more related to what i said lol.

Top Bottom