• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

its fine, but everything is in that link i poted in my last post. its in burien. look there for other info.
AND EVERYONE BE SURE TO POST IF YOURE GOING AND IF YOURE BRINGING A TV OR CUBE. (other toureny)

Maith

Smash Cadet
Well turns out my parents are planning on goin to my grandparents, so I cant get a ride unless someone else close is willing :) (it will be 3 people, ya I know alot...)

If not, then Ill show up some other tournament. Sorry guys, things just keep poping up, FreaKin Obsticules...

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Dooooo it Teddy, yeah yeah. We can't do Maith crew battle MMs/Maith MMs if he no come T_T. Teddy can drive him to GCs, and Tori can drive him back. Fo sho. Your opinion on the matter is not needed. ^_^

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Teddy, there might be a chance that I cant make it to this one because , even though I requested the day off a month in advanced, my work might not give it to me. =/

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Well I can take my van, so i suppose i could provide a ride for maith's crew and Otto, and Ben if thats why hes not going.

hes not going cause his parents wont give him money cause he got caught skipping skool lika ****** lolz.
w/e happens, you ARE gonna be there maith, and we WILL do our mms k?
sagemoon, if theres a lot of ppl there or a few that dont know what a 1v1 team battle is, we may do a low tier. or if we dont wanna waste our time explaing a 1v1 team battle to random ppl.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure i'll get it off but In case i didnt i didnt want it to be a complete shock.

wow, why didnt ammon get a dope sig too!? and im guessing paul doesnt have one either. what *****.
SB im housing with you guys on friday fo sho. i have NO SCHOOL. so let me no when i can go over there/paul will pick me up. give him my info or w/e he needs. combo videos progress is good so far, i just recorded another tape so that makes 5 total for my combo vid, and i did HELLA combozzzz. you guys can help me choose music if u want too.

yeah, so apparently jesse and me are going to this.

Housing at Skypal house?
or ask syndicate black if you can house with them so you get to play me!!!!!!:laugh:
umm, so whos house am i going to? do you have cheetos? i might have to tell paul to pull over and get me a jr. bacon w/no mayo lolz

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
wow, why didnt ammon get a dope sig too!? and im guessing paul doesnt have one either. what *****.
SB im housing with you guys on friday fo sho. i have NO SCHOOL. so let me no when i can go over there/paul will pick me up. give him my info or w/e he needs. combo videos progress is good so far, i just recorded another tape so that makes 5 total for my combo vid, and i did HELLA combozzzz. you guys can help me choose music if u want too.
Thats cool that ur making progress with your vid. How long does the song have to be? Do you want like a rap song, rock song, or "techno" song?

Eggz

Smash Hero
We can't have much people over. If Oregon, Otto, Paul, Reggie and I are there, it would be insanely full. We are only housing one out of state crew, and the people we have already informed have priority.

So if BC is housing on friday, it will be FAR too inconveniant for us to obtain them into our homes, so they should go with skypal, as they are taking greyhound out here.

If Oregon needs housing, we can house them, and would like to, especially since me and Reggie love aftermath.

Otto and paul have already been confirmed.

Soooo basically.

Otto, Jesse, James, Paul can come. The sleeping conditions will be...adequate.>_>

BladeWise

Smash Lord
...perhaps i'll be able to manage to tear myself from the grasp of Valkyrie Profile 2 long enough to check out SB's smashfest. =P
i dont think i've ever played OR people. that'll be cool.

and yeah, I know I can team with RC, Hero.

Teddy said:
i dont think i've ever played OR people
wha...?
Mike said:
Thats cool that ur making progress with your vid. How long does the song have to be? Do you want like a rap song, rock song, or "techno" song?
I'm actually using some Trance songs I got from Tori, theyre too good.
as for the progress. I now have went through every tape I have (god...) and marked down like 2 pages xtra worth of how its gonna be edited and where and what everything is/means. i have almost 8 minutes of MY cmobos, and almost 1 minute or 2 (cant remember) of opponent combos. now i need to pick out music....on thursday.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
...perhaps i'll be able to manage to tear myself from the grasp of Valkyrie Profile 2 long enough to check out SB's smashfest. =P
i dont think i've ever played OR people. that'll be cool.

and yeah, I know I can team with RC, Hero.

Ahhhhhh, I wanna play Valkyrie profile dos! That game sounds tooo good. Argh. Valkyrie profile 2 match?? Eh? I'll give you...some really crappy arcade-collection game if you win the match, sound excellent?? T___________T

HeroSublime said:
Chips are a go Shane!
How 'bout the 7 bottles of sodi and the gourmet foodz? Better be bringin' them as well, chubs.

Top Bottom