• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Netplay Community Build - 0.2.0 released!

Are you interested in a Melee Netplay Community Build?

• Yes, I am

Votes: 1,042 97.2%
  • No, I'm not

Votes: 30 2.8%

• Total voters

Myougi

My posts are gluten free.
i paste in the code
save it and close it
open up the gecko codes section
no codes available
i check the file again and its empty

like i said above, i tried replacing the actual file too, same problem.
it shows the change, but when i go to activate the code, no codes available.
and when i reopen the file, its empty.
Hm... weird.
What version of Dolphin are you running/What OS are you using/Can you provide screenshots of your GCT? (The text file you're putting codes into)

Myougi

Probably a stupid question, but are you able to replace the tracks with whatever song files you want?
Either way, this looks really freaking awesome, and I'm looking forward to playing this online.
We are. Any songs we wanted to include in the build we had to convert to the HPS audio format, which Melee uses for all of it's music.

It mentions on the main post a couple of times about being compatible with dios mios on console, but on my USB Loader it doesn't appear. Any suggestions? I'm using the PAL iso if that might have anything to do with it
Verify the file structure on your SSD/USB drive and make sure the ISO is in the right place so that USB Loader will recognize it, and that your drive is set to FAT32.
I'm not sure of USB Loader's required file structure (I don't use it, I only use Nintendon't), but it should be something like this:

root (X:)\games\commbuild\game.iso

(Make sure the ISO is called "game.iso" or USB Loader won't find it.)

(edit: Whoops, accidental double post.)

Last edited:

-NV

Smash Cadet
Hm... weird.
What version of Dolphin are you running/What OS are you using/Can you provide screenshots of your GCT? (The text file you're putting codes into)
-I'm using the correct version of dolphin, whichever version is on the guide for net play [been playing net play successfully for a long time]

-OSX

-I would provide screenshots but
1- I'm not home
2- my text description depicts the problem more clearly
3- the only thing a screenshot would show is the empty file

If you want, I can send you a screenshot anyways. Just tell what to screenshot

Myougi

-I'm using the correct version of dolphin, whichever version is on the guide for net play [been playing net play successfully for a long time]

-OSX

-I would provide screenshots but
1- I'm not home
2- my text description depicts the problem more clearly
3- the only thing a screenshot would show is the empty file

If you want, I can send you a screenshot anyways. Just tell what to screenshot
You should be using Dolphin 4.0-7840.
Send me a screenshot of the GCT with whatever text your putting in it that doesn't save. If the GCT isn't formatted correctly, it won't save.

Is there a way to show all stages in the stage select screen?
Technically yes...?

Switching the game to Japanese will force the game to load MnSlMap.dat (Japanese version of the Stage Select Screen file) instead of MnSlMap.usd, which is unmodified from it's vanilla version. There is a setback though, since the Start.DOL ultimately has control of the stage-icon rerouting, clicking on some stages will send you to the incorrect ones, and stages not listed on the modified MnSlMap.usd are blacklisted and rerouted to Battlefield as a Random Stage Select menu fail safe. Basically the other stages aren't accessible.

Sorry about that. :c

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
Hello, I seem to be having an issue. I went to go enable netplay, and it seems that I have no Gecko mods?
http://imgur.com/pcy17ve

I tried to hit download for the mods, and it just fails.. any idea why?

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
There's no Gecko codes/AR Codes needed for the Community Build whatsoever. Everything is injected into the game already. :p
So I just need to enable netplay as normal and add the said partner code and I am good to go? Also, do to no memory card during netplay mode, I am getting micro stuttering due to the shader cache having to re-render all the lighting, anything I can do for this?

Myougi

So I just need to enable netplay as normal and add the said partner code and I am good to go? Also, do to no memory card during netplay mode, I am getting micro stuttering due to the shader cache having to re-render all the lighting, anything I can do for this?
Pretty much. Make sure your partner also has the Community Build.
As for the other thing, memory cards shouldn't be affecting your shaders at all. Try going to View -> Purge Cache to clear some stuff out. If that doesn't help, mess with your graphical settings.

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
Pretty much. Make sure your partner also has the Community Build.
As for the other thing, memory cards shouldn't be affecting your shaders at all. Try going to View -> Purge Cache to clear some stuff out. If that doesn't help, mess with your graphical settings.
No matter what I put, it does not help, I even ran the game at low res and at 2k, same thing lol

Myougi

No matter what I put, it does not help, I even ran the game at low res and at 2k, same thing lol
Try switching your graphics backend from Direct X to OpenGL, or vice versa. You could also try going to the 'Enhancements Tab' and lowering things down. Use some of the guides on Smash Ladder to see if they can help too. By the way, keep in mind you'll need a pretty beefy computer to play netplay reliably. A random Dell laptop you picked up at WalMart for $300 probably isn't going to cut it. :c

D

Deleted member

I wanted to give a big thank you to everyone whom made this possible. My friend and I aren't competitive Melee players, but we think it's the most fun Smash game and we could never get Melee netplay to work in Dolphin all these years cause we would desync randomly all the time due to his internet being real slow and him being in the middle of the country. Despite all of that, this netplay we didn't desync once and we could actually move quickly which was real nice.

This'll give my friend and I a ton of fun in the future (we just had a crazy pokeball only match just now and no desync surprisingly, even on non changing Pokemon Stadium). So once again, thank you!

Myougi

I wanted to give a big thank you to everyone whom made this possible. My friend and I aren't competitive Melee players, but we think it's the most fun Smash game and we could never get Melee netplay to work in Dolphin all these years cause we would desync randomly all the time due to his internet being real slow and him being in the middle of the country. Despite all of that, this netplay we didn't desync once and we could actually move quickly which was real nice.

This'll give my friend and I a ton of fun in the future (we just had a crazy pokeball only match just now and no desync surprisingly, even on non changing Pokemon Stadium). So once again, thank you!
You're very welcome, and I'm glad you're enjoying the build! It really warms my heart to see how many people have been playing the build both online and off and have shared it around with their friends. Thanks for playing. :3

PeteyPiranha

Smash Rookie
NNID
GoddessOfFlowers

Current Version: 0.2.0
Last Updated: 6/29/15

Download MNCB 0.2.0:

NTSC PATCH: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l2tc72g3m46ssfv/MNCB_v0.2.0_-_NTSC.rar
PAL PATCH: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5fac5wtrmm5y982/MNCB_v0.2.0_-_PAL.rar

(Use these text links if the buttons above break or don't work.)

These are not file replacement downloads. We are using a new patching method.
Please read the 'Quick Installation' section for more details:

Video Tutorial: (Thanks smoke070)!
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z_OHezljME)

Text Tutorial:
First and foremost acquire a fresh Melee NTSC 1.2 ISO. I can't link you to the ISO so please acquire one yourself.

Second, scroll to the top of the thread and download the most recent version of the Melee Netplay Community Build. There are a couple of options depending on what region you are from, NTSC or PAL.
  • If you're from America, or your starting with a Melee 1.2 ISO as a base, pick NTSC.
  • If you're from Europe, or starting with a PAL ISO as a base, pick the PAL option.
After you have acquired a Melee ISO and the Melee Community Build 2.0 patch file, open the ZIP and extract the archive somewhere that is easily accessible.

After extracting the ZIP archive, go to the 'Tools' folder. In the tools folder, open up xdeltaUI.exe (the one with the icon). Make sure you're on the 'Apply Patch' tab, then load in your files.

First locate your MNCB patch file, so click the 'Open...' button next to the Patch box and then navigate to where you unzipped the file you downloaded. Inside that folder there's a folder called 'Patch'. Click on the file called MNCB_NTSC_Patch_v2.xdelta (or something similar) and click Open.

Next, you'll need to find your Melee iso. Click on the 'Open...' button next to the Source File box and then navigate to where your Melee ISO is saved. After you have found your ISO, click Open.

The last box is the Output file. Navigate to where you want your new ISO to be saved. I recommend you save it next to your vanilla Melee ISO for ease. In the file box save your new ISO as Melee Netplay Community Build.iso (YOU MUST HAVE .ISO AT THE END OF THE FILENAME.)

Once those steps are done, hit the big Patch button in the lower center. xdelta is now creating your new Melee Netplay Community Build ISO! Once it's done you'll hear a ping and a confirmation message. Give it a minute or two to patch and don't freak out if it looks like it freezes, it'll be okay.

After the ISO is built, you're all done! You can now load the .ISO via Dolphin! Be sure to add where you put your ISO as a game directory by hitting the big 'Browse' button on Dolphin's main window if you saved it somewhere different that your vanilla Melee ISO. Once that's done, your MNCB ISO should pop up with it's own icon in your games list. Now you can click on it to play it!

Edit: If the above instructions don't work for you and you have a Mac, try MultiPatch.

~This build does not 'replace' vanilla Melee for netplay, and only offers an alternate netplay experience for those players who choose to use it. This build has it's own Game ID and will NOT interfere with vanilla Melee netplay.~

Inspired by Anther's Netplay ladder and AlbobDS's Project M Netplay Community Build, I would like to present a netplay-specific community build of Melee! The Melee Netplay Community Build hopes to address glaring Melee netplay issues and add some extra content in along the way.

What the Melee Netplay Community Build has to offer:
  • A plug-n-play-esque version of Melee that automatically boots up to the stage selection screen with tournament rules, unlocking everything without using dolphin's AR codes (This is though a start.dol modification)
  • The implementation of in-game stage striking, complete with Stage Select Screen Color Modifications (example)
  • Lagless Fountain of Dreams (Background elements removed)
  • Completely tournament legal - The Melee Netplay Community Build has absolutely no modifications to Melee that would skew tournament sets. No character modifications or game-changing legal stage modifications. Everything is in place.
  • Super stable and tournament safe - never, and I mean never, crashes. Not even on console. Not even if you view the trophies.
  • No memory cards required! Memory card save functionality has been disabled to help prevent netplay desyncs, corrupted save data, and general tampering.
  • A new CSS menu with added flair to differ itself from vanilla Melee so people won't get confused (Now Electric blue and black!)
  • A new SSS menu with tournament legal stages and additional modified stages such as Green Greens and Fourside (Look at it, It's beautiful!!)
  • A new Main Menu with removed excess background elements and new colors to match the other two new menus.
  • Additional modified non-tournament stages for friendlies (example: Fourside -> Smashville)
  • Modified Stages have modified music to differentiate the game for other versions of Melee, and to better show that the stage has been hacked. (ex: Green Greens, Fourside)
  • Custom Game ID (So it doesn't conflict with Melee or any Melee hacks (v2's -- MNCE02))
  • Completely unrestricted pause camera!
  • Added improved 'Salty Runback' code (Hold A+B to restart a match with the same settings)
  • New Pause Screen with 'Salty Runback' code instructions.
  • Menu music has been changed to 'The Comfy Room', a remix of the main theme to differentiate the build among other Melee builds.
  • A custom banner and description for the build! Take a look at how it shows up in Dolphin!
  • Remixes/Alt music - If all human players hold L while the stage loads on certain stages, modified alternate music plays (example: S-Tier plays on Final Destination and Metal Battle plays on Battlefield)
  • You can choose the same color/costume as your opponent.
  • 8-Character Name Tags! You can also toggle lowercase letters with 'X'.
  • L-Cancel Percentage in the results screen (It's under 'Damage Given' in the stats).
  • Rumble is automatically set to OFF for all ports on boot, but can be turned on anytime (Hit D-Pad Down on the CSS to go to the rumble screen).
  • Custom, simplified Debug Menu with small adjustments (Ex: Lagless Fountain of Dreams can be toggled and you can play on the original version)
  • If a match clocks out, the winner is determined by percent automatically. If both player's percent is the same, Sudden Death becomes a 3 minute 1 stock match. This also works in teams!
...and much more!

Use Anther's netplay ladder and want to easily find people that use the Community Build?
Join the #MNCB chat room! :D

Melee Netplay Community Build Contributors:
Myougi
- Concept creator and organizer, Graphic Design, Stage Hacking, Menus, .dol injections
CeLL - Ideas and Support, Playtesting, .dol injection codes, and Debug menu
achilles1515 - ASM programming / .dol injection codes, Stage Hacking
Wooggle - ASM programming / .dol injection codes
Sham Rock - Guides, ASM programming / .dol injection codes
SypherPhoenix - ASM programming / .dol injection codes
Mangus420 - ASM programming / .dol injection codes
StandardToaster - ASM programming / .dol injection codes
Squid Kid - ASM programming, Netplay + Console play-testing/Feedback
Milun - Stage Hacking
Zankyou - Stage Hacking
Skin - Stage Hacking
Goxplex - CSS Icons, Old Banner

Special Thanks:
AlbobDS -
Inspiration
Anther - Netplay Ladder
SleepyK- Netplay + Console play-testing/Feedback
Simna Ibn Sind - Netplay play-testing/Feedback
Kitsune91 - Netplay play-testing/Feedback
Hungrybox - Netplay play-testing/Feedback
MagicScrumpy - Netplay play-testing/Feedback
Netplayers like you! - Thanks!

Will the Melee Netplay Community Build work on console?
  • Yes, it will! So far, it works with DIOS-MIOS and Nintendon't, but other loaders will probably work as well. If you have any issues, post somewhere on the thread.
Why not use achilles1515's 20XX hack pack?
  • It has single-player oriented additions that wouldn't make sense to include in the community build (example: turning off knockback and forcing player 2 to shield)
  • It is updated way to often for a netplay audience
  • It desyncs easily / can crash randomly
  • Takes longer to set up every game rather than be plug-n-play.
  • There are minor game differences that aren't in Melee 1.2 such as the Links' boomerang cancel being added. These can affect tournament/ranked netplay matches.
Why not just use vanilla Melee?
  • Lack of in-game stage striking
  • Lack of neutral spawns
  • Fountain of Dreams lags on netplay for some players
  • No PAL Support
  • We don't have to use dolphin's AR code system (Using the Community Build it won't matter if they are enabled or not and you don't have to keep telling people which ones to enable or disable. With the new Community Build's start.DOL modification Dolphin's AR codes aren't active 100% of the time so you can change the stock count without restarting netplay for example)
  • No extra/modified stages
  • You can't play as the same color character
  • Timed-out tournament matches won't automatically decide the correct winner, and instead decide by port priority
  • The community build gives Melee netplay a little more pzazz
Anther's netplay ladder already has stage striking!
  • Other places people play melee, such as the IRC channel #dolphin-ssbm don't have any means of stage striking other than the random stage menu
  • It's not difficult to copy your information to the netplay ladder's system after a match has been played
  • Force Neutral Spawns (example) - Now in v2!
  • Longer name-tags (8 characters) - Now in v2!
  • Stock Dependent Revival Platform Colors - Now in v2!
  • Low-Poly/Reduced stages - Some are in v2!
  • Fixed Fountain of Dreams - Now in v2!
  • 'Event Match' Battlefield (Original background from Adventure mode) - Now in v2!
  • PAL Characters (Toggleable)
  • Extra Character skins / costumes
  • Any additions that would make the build non-tournament viable. What I mean by this is that the MNCB should not have in-game (as in, during a match) additions that make it 'stand out' among other setups with regular Melee. (So for example, two Foxes on Yoshi's will look the same on the MNCB as they would on a normal build.)
  • Obtrusive/Excess Stage Textures (example: Cloud 9 Pokemon Stadium.)
  • Custom music tracks for all stages, including legal ones
  • Codes that affect gameplay to an unplayable degree of any kind
  • The ability to see hitboxes (Hitboxes are broken on DL64 and Stadium, invalidating their inclusion)
  • Perfect 16:9 Widescreen Support (This you can add yourself since it doesn't desync. Be warned, this code will take a lot of CPU power to run and will slow down matches if your computer can't handle it)
Code:
[Gecko]
$16:9 Widescreen Support (v1.02) [InternetExplorer]
C2021ABC 00000002
39C00001 38600006
60000000 00000000
C236A4A8 00000007
C03F0034 2C0E0001
41820024 3C004080
90010030 3C004040
90010034 C0010030
EC210032 C0010034
EC210024 39C00000
281E0000 00000000
Edit: You can also add this .GCT file to your Dolphin files to quickly turn on and off widescreen/standard screen sizes! Be warned, it will desync. http://www.mixbin.net/aspect-ratios.html

Total: 21 Playable Stages

Legal Stages: 7
  1. Final Destination (Background Transitions are disabled by default, but this is toggleable in the debug menu!)
  2. Battlefield (Adventure mode background is available in the debug menu!)
  3. Dreamland 64 (Wind is toggleable in the debug menu!)
  4. Yoshi's Story (Disabling Fly Guys is available in the debug menu!)
  5. Fountain of Dreams (Lagless by Default, but this is toggleable in the debug menu!)
  6. Pokemon Stadium II - Without Transformations (Both versions, with and without are in the build!)
  7. Pokemon Stadium - Transformations (Both versions, with and without are in the build!)

Counter Picks: 7
  1. Smashville-Fourside (Custom. Lowered platform.)
  2. Snag the Trophies (Edges are now grabbable, sides fixed, and middle platform removed. Spawns are broken and everyone spawns on top of each other. This will be fixed soon.)
  3. Yoshi's Story 64 (Clouds are removed, blastzones adjusted, and top platform is removed. (From SD Remix/20XX)
  4. Kongo Jungle 64 (Unmodified)
  5. Green Greens (Achilles Version)
  6. Mushroom Kingdom II - Mushroom Kingdom Falls (Pidgit and Birdo removed. Logs are still here!)
  7. Hazard-less Jungle Japes (No Klap Traps and murky water no longer pushes players to the left. Long singular platform layout similar to FD with one center platform)

The Debatables: 7
  1. Skyrule Temple (Modified Stage Similar to PM's Skyloft. Blastzones are now fixed!)
  2. High Tide at Great Bay (Lower platform removed, Turtle now appears on both sides.)
  3. Corneria without Hazards (No Arwings or Wolfens, Great Fox Gun is inactive, etc) (By the way, if you try to land on the gun area under the ship, you will be zapped once and then the gun platform will lose collision data and you'll fall straight through. I suggest you don't go down there.)
  4. Peach's Castle (No Bullet Bills or Buttons, Middle tower of the castle removed.)
  5. No Lava Brinstar (Has inactive Lava. Stage is still destructible.)
  6. Hazard-less Big Blue / Falcon Flyer (No F-Zero Racers/Road/Excess Platforms/Hazards)
  7. Hazard-less Mute City (No F-Zero Racers/Hazards, now has grabbable ledges on the main platform)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melee Netplay Community Build Full Music List
Version 2.0

Tip: If you don't like playing with music, open up Dolphin and right click on your MNCB iso, select properties, go to the 'Gecko Codes' tab, click edit config, then paste the following:

Code:
[Gecko]
$Netplay Safe Kill Music [JMC47]
024D3886 00000000
Then check the little box and next time you run the game, you'll have no music. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

-------------------------------------
~Menu: 2 Tracks
Normal: The Comfy Room - Dan Salvato
Alt: Muliman Melee 2 Theme - Super Smash Bros. Melee

~Skyrule Temple: 2 Tracks
Normal: Hyrule Field 1 - Hyrule Warriors
Alt: Fire Emblem / Akenia [unmodified]

~High Tide at Great Bay: 2 Tracks
Normal: Great Bay's Theme [unmodified]
Alt: Gerudo Valley - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS

~Fixed Corneria: 1 Track
Normal: Corneria - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

~Fixed Jungle Japes: 1 Track
Normal: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Stickerbrush Symphony

~Fixed Brinstar: 1 Track
Normal: Brinstar's Theme [unmodified]

~The Falcon Flyer: 2 Tracks
Normal: Big Blue's Theme [unmodified]
Alt: Mute City - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

~Fixed Snag the Trophies: 1 Track
Normal: Lottery Theme [unmodified]

~Smashville-Fourside: 1 Track
Normal: Go K.K. Rider! - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

~Mute City: 1 Track
Normal: Mute City's Theme [unmodified]

~N64 Yoshi's Story: 1 Track
Normal: N64 Yoshi's Story [unmodified]

~N64 Kongo Jungle: 1 Track
Normal: N64 Kongo Jungle [unmodified]

~Fixed Green Greens: 1 Track
Normal: Not Much Time Left - Kirby Air Ride

~Pokemon Stadium: 2 Tracks
Normal: Pokemon Stadium [unmodified]
Alt: Team Galactic Battle Remix - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl

~Fixed Peach's Castle: 1 Track
Normal: Peach's Castle [unmodified]

~Battlefield: 2 Tracks
Normal: Battlefield [unmodified]
Alt: Metal Battle! - Super Smash Bros. Melee

~Final Destination: 2 Tracks
Normal: Final Destination [unmodified]
Alt: S-Tier - Flexstyle, OA

~Yoshi's Story: 1 Track
Normal: Yoshi's Story [unmodified]

~N64 Dreamland: 1 Track
Normal: N64 Dreamland [unmodified]

~Lagless Fountain of Dreams: 1 Track
Normal: Fountain of Dreams [unmodified]

~No Transformtions Pokemon Stadium: 2 Tracks
Normal: Pokemon Stadium [unmodified]
Alt: Team Galactic Battle Remix - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl

~Mushroom Kingdom Falls: 2 Tracks
Normal: Mushroom Kingdom II Theme [unmodified]
Alt: Mushroom Kingdom II Dubstep Remix

Bringing the Community Build to a tournament soon?
Here's some optional informational pages you can print out!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zqc5nwk515jq36v/

Wanna support the Community Build? Add this to your signature!
Code:
[URL='http://smashboards.com/threads/372251/'][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/NzQ4QdI.png[/IMG][/URL]
I need help

Tag?

Smash Rookie
Hey, i need a little help i have follow every single step in the guide, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. when i click "Patch" a error box comes up that says
that my system cant find the specified file, when all of my required files on my desktop. Its says click continue to ignore the error and keep going, but when i click that, nothing happens. Can you help? Thanks in advance

DwightDL

Smash Cadet
i'm assuming no, but is there anywhere that i can download a patched iso? having trouble with the patch

Takaeda

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm trying to Patch but I can't this error keeps appearing:

xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

Need help if you can :3

Myougi

Hey, i need a little help i have follow every single step in the guide, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. when i click "Patch" a error box comes up that says
that my system cant find the specified file, when all of my required files on my desktop. Its says click continue to ignore the error and keep going, but when i click that, nothing happens. Can you help? Thanks in advance
Are you using Windows or Mac, and which version of Windows?
Maybe try re-downloading the files and making sure they are all extracted from the archive before using xdelta.

i'm assuming no, but is there anywhere that i can download a patched iso? having trouble with the patch
I can't legally supply you a pre-patched ISO, but I'm sure if you ask around or look around you might be able to find one.

Hello, I'm trying to Patch but I can't this error keeps appearing:

xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

Need help if you can :3
If you're receiving that error, the ISO you're using as a base isn't an unmodified Melee 1.2 ISO.

Myougi

What is the code used to select the same character colors?

will this ever be updated 3:
I don't think I have that code in my notes anymore, but if I find it later I'll post it here. Check back on past threads in the Melee Workshop.
As for your second question, possibly. If there's a universal desire for an update, there will be one.

so I patched the game put it on my sd card, start it with my wii but how can i play it online :D?
You'll need to use the Dolphin Emulator to play netplay with the build. Go to smashladder.com for more info.

FalchionForce

Smash Rookie
Hey, so I have been trying to download the patch, but it keeps saying that there is a target window checksum mismatch, and that xD3 is an invalid input, I have all of my files in my downloads folder and I have no idea what to do. Please help.

Myougi

Hey, so I have been trying to download the patch, but it keeps saying that there is a target window checksum mismatch, and that xD3 is an invalid input, I have all of my files in my downloads folder and I have no idea what to do. Please help.
That means the ISO you are using is probably not a vanilla NTSC Melee 1.02 ISO.

Myougi

Optional Update: If you would like to use this build with increased input accuracy, right click the ISO in Dolphin, go to 'Properties', select the 'Gecko Codes' tab and then click the 'Edit Config' button near the bottom. Paste the following and then check the box. Make sure your opponent also has this enabled, or the build will desync. This code will be included in the future.
Code:
[Gecko]
$Increase Input Timing Accuracy [Dan Salvato]
C21A4DA0 00000003
901C0000 3D808001
618C95FC 7D8903A6
4E800421 00000000
08402cc4 004e0400
20020004 00000000
04019860 4bfffd9d

Last edited:
Top Bottom