• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

nicaboy

Smash Champion
^^^lol omg i asked him too if its this saturday Teczero how could you lie to me :(
****it anyone wanna play this week? Friday saturady whats good?

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
This need moar hype! I already talked to the King and Smilez....not to sure about Gangsta, but I left him a message. I'm gonna be @ this mos def. =)
Good shiz Jason. Don't worry about the hype, I will bring that when the time is right. I will also be getting some of the Brawl players into Melee, Nick Riddle, Esam, and others should be coming. But, right now though I do need people to post in here showing interest...

POST TO SHOW INTEREST & BRING SET UPS!!

-L-

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I talked to Jason and he said he might go Friday. As long as I have one or two people that I know are coming on Friday I will show up.

Nicaboy, Ed lets smash this friday. Hopefully Jason can come and bring some people. We can't do it Saturday because of Lees brawl tournament.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Aite, I'll be sure to make it.

Bring your capture card if you can Daniel! I'll bring my set up as well...with melee this time ><

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I had to give my capture card back to my friend. =/ Lol, yeah don't forget melee this time.

Edit-Anyone gonna call ZP and see if tomorrows free for a couple of us to smash? And I can get there around 7ish.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yeah, I talked to Jason and he said he might go Friday. As long as I have one or two people that I know are coming on Friday I will show up.

Nicaboy, Ed lets smash this friday. Hopefully Jason can come and bring some people. We can't do it Saturday because of Lees brawl tournament.
ok i can come on friday thats cool. You have a number? This is my first time coming to zp so ya lol.

I just realiaze Im not gonna be here for the tournament since im going to universal studios next week friday/saturday. I cant play teczero :(

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Tech whats good,you want to team?

Ill mm anyone at this with my ganon,sheik,falco,fox,marth,falcon. $1-$5 who want some?
when ever I run into you i will mm all of your charcters with sheik peach ganon fox and falco

786-715-3683
Someone needs to call ZP
imma hit you up

What time is everyone headed to go today?

Someone contact me about the details 210 618 2629
same as above. **** I can be there whenever.
If im not mistaken this is by hard rock cafe right?

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
same as above. **** I can be there whenever.
If im not mistaken this is by hard rock cafe right?
Yea it is. I don't think ZP knows some of us are coming today..

Edit: that is ZP's number: (954) 632-3679

Does anyone know if we just call them and tell them that a couple smashers are coming to use their TVs? lol?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yea it is. I don't think ZP knows some of us are coming today..

Edit: that is ZP's number: (954) 632-3679

Does anyone know if we just call them and tell them that a couple smashers are coming to use their TVs? lol?
just called their old number I guess. Who ever I spoke too said he wiil talk to the owner and see if its ok. Im waitin on his call.

I can go to zp now if you want me too

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
That would be straight, but there's no rush atm.

We will just wait for conformation I suppose, they should call back soon since they are all pretty much in the same room when I'm there lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
legit the guy said he is gonna go over there personaly so im waiting on his call. Imma try and get my bro and some other people to show up and ****

nicaboy

Smash Champion
No body go there today. There still working on the place so its not ready for us to smash :(.

However I can hold a little something at my place if thats cool with everyone Im not far from zero ping.
Maybe...

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
If you ain't far from ZP I think it will be fine.

Edit: I'm not gonna make it today if it's not at ZP, my ride ain't cool with that ><

nicaboy

Smash Champion
According to map quest im 17 miles away from zp. If I can get at least 5 people to say they wanna come I should be able to work something out.

If it comes to that people will need to bring set ups though. My cube is trash at the momment and so is my tv lol.

Or if someone else wants to hold it at there place.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
According to map quest im 17 miles away from zp. If I can get at least 5 people to say they wanna come I should be able to work something out.

If it comes to that people will need to bring set ups though. My cube is trash at the momment and so is my tv lol.

Or if someone else wants to hold it at there place.
I guess I can bring my setup. haha They do everything last minute...Nicaboy where do you live? I need to mapquest that ****

nicaboy

Smash Champion
All right its all good here is the address
3313 NW 47th Ave
Cconut Creek FL 33063

My number in case you dont have it 954 977 0800
Get at ya boy smashfests at da crib lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
bring a melee disk too!!!
You guys can stay as long as you want I guess. Cryptik dont worry dog I got you. We smashing like some mofos tonight. I want some team matches.

Again everyone please bring set ups so far jason is bringing one. A full set up. If you cant bring a full at least bring a cube with melee. Honestly I need the whole thing but ya im waitin on everyone to smash.

Look for building 7.

Top Bottom