• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee in the MIA

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
A helluva a lot of fun today :bee: so glad that the majority of SFL came over here to represent and prove that I need much more practice than just lvl9 cpu's :awesome:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292581

Decmber 4th, 2010 @ Scorpico in Sunset Mall
Results:

1st: SpiderSense($30) (Roy, DK, and Ganondorf)
2nd: PunisherX ($15) (Capt. Falcon)
3rd: PanCubano (9) (Fox)
4th: BinBreezy ($6) (Fox)
5th: Dar1u5 (Peach)
5th: RIP13
7th: srk99 (Falco/Fox)
7th: JohnnyMoto
9th: Cryptik (Falco)
9th: Ryno (Kirby & Roy)
9th: Kyle (Marth, DK, and Capt. Falcon)
13th: Cyrex (Link)

Definetely doing this again next month, just with a bigger attendance :D SFL ftw!

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Mad Shoutouts to:

Spidersense for teaching me new tips and tricks for future matches, and for a legendary grand finals match. I will never forget the amazing DK raving :D "Dude stop rolling"

Pancubano: Inviting all of his guys over, kicking me out of the brackets, and "He's beating the dead bodies of 8 pimps with a ****ing barrel... Whats the point of this game??!?"

Srk99: For Sd'ing your 2nd stock :) That win was the reason I still feel like I accompished something

Cryptik, for bringing the rave music for Spider to dance to. You'll bring it back next time, you just had a tough bracket to deal with

Bulletbill: For leaving so I didnt have to face a Samus (I hate Samus)

And everyone else for coming and making it such a great tourney. Will be definetely making a tourney at the same place sometime next month :D

Edit: Cryptik, make sure to leave the same song on Rainbow Cruise :D "Im on a boat mother****er, don't you ever forget!!!"

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I think Spider Sense is a pretty cool guy. He slides off platforms and doesn't afraid of anything.
He's one of the quickest Ganon's I will ever see, and his Marth 4 stocked me twice on our first practice rounds. Plus he's one hella funny guy :bee:

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
A helluva a lot of fun today :bee: so glad that the majority of SFL came over here to represent and prove that I need much more practice than just lvl9 cpu's :awesome:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292581

Decmber 4th, 2010 @ Scorpico in Sunset Mall
Results:

1st: SpiderSense($30) (Roy, DK, and Ganondorf)
2nd: PunisherX ($15) (Capt. Falcon)
3rd: PanCubano (9) (Fox)
4th: BinBreezy ($6) (Fox)
5th: Dar1u5 (Peach)
5th: RIP13
7th: srk99 (Falco/Fox)
7th: JohnnyMoto
9th: Cryptik (Falco)
9th: Ryno (Kirby & Roy)
9th: Kyle (Marth, DK, and Capt. Falcon)
13th: Cyrex (Link)

Definetely doing this again next month, just with a bigger attendance :D SFL ftw!
Yo did you part this in the south florida thread? I knew a bunch of fau kids up here who woulda went. I'm down for the next one!

Besides that congrats jason on the win! Next time you'll have to get through me =P jk we gottaa play more though!

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Mad Shoutouts to:

Spidersense for teaching me new tips and tricks for future matches, and for a legendary grand finals match. I will never forget the amazing DK raving :D "Dude stop rolling"

Pancubano: Inviting all of his guys over, kicking me out of the brackets, and "He's beating the dead bodies of 8 pimps with a ****ing barrel... Whats the point of this game??!?"

Srk99: For Sd'ing your 2nd stock :) That win was the reason I still feel like I accompished something

Cryptik, for bringing the rave music for Spider to dance to. You'll bring it back next time, you just had a tough bracket to deal with

Bulletbill: For leaving so I didnt have to face a Samus (I hate Samus)

And everyone else for coming and making it such a great tourney. Will be definetely making a tourney at the same place sometime next month :D

Edit: Cryptik, make sure to leave the same song on Rainbow Cruise :D "Im on a boat mother****er, don't you ever forget!!!"
also sorry for the double post, but you play peach right? I can help ya with the samus matchup if you want. once you learn it, it's not bad at all. I didn't know there was more people in SFL that play besides the kids at zp. we all gotta play more often. If you want sometime during the break we can meet up and play some peach matches and what not.
Message me if you wanna

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I'm sooo down to get my peach to play better, plus I want to practice my shiek, falcon and learn some tech skill :) Lets just hope that Jason comes through with the Spaghetti Monster tourney this Saturday and I'll see you there

Edit: Yeah Bleo, this was in the Miami Dade. Like 15 minutes north of Kendall

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
I'm sooo down to get my peach to play better, plus I want to practice my shiek, falcon and learn some tech skill :) Lets just hope that Jason comes through with the Spaghetti Monster tourney this Saturday and I'll see you there

Edit: Yeah Bleo, this was in the Miami Dade. Like 15 minutes north of Kendall
ugh i didn't know about a tourney then. I work in retail so I probably work like crazy this weekend, if I can go i'd be there mad late. Gotta double check when i work though. I'll get back to you

Top Bottom