• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee ice climbers, R.I.P

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
same here, it's easier to 3 stock because I whip my brother alot and he has no main he just rolls away alot then gets ***** how did you get that sig or how did you make it

Zjiin

Smash Master
same here, it's easier to 3 stock because I whip my brother alot and he has no main he just rolls away alot then gets ***** how did you get that sig or how did you make it
I do motion graphic work for a living, so once in a while i'll whip up something to have on the boards.

heatran15

Smash Cadet
Listen of you guys know that Wii operates gamecube and you got rid of melee then you are in trouble of you sold it but then I got mine off of eBay just make sure they have good feedback at least 98.9 or higher out of hundred.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I miss wavedashing and spot dodge desynchs. =___=

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
bunny!!!! <3

is there even desyncs in brawl?

we need to make a new guide for fighting peaches since everyone knows how to play peach somehow ><
Yeah, there are desynchs but they take longer to pull off than the ones in Melee, and some of them are hard to pull off unless your opponent like...let's you do it. Lol.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
good to see this thread hasnt died :):):). i was so depressed when i wrote it but people have realized that melee will never die. LONG LIVE ICE CLIMBERS

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
what in the world is this thread even....
Melee ICs are still pretty bomb. Bomber than ever.
PM ICs are also straight up garb.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
what in the world is this thread even....
Melee ICs are still pretty bomb. Bomber than ever.
PM ICs are also straight up garb.
This was written when there was a small period of time when nobody was playing melee because brawl was released lol

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
Wait up a minute-- why does this thread exist? Surely theres plenty of people that still play IC's. Why would there be a sudden dying-off of IC players?

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
One thing is for sure. The IC's won't die on my watch.

Yeah, I'm that one IC main that you've never heard of. Hi.

Top Bottom