• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee FCD All samus crew!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So.. I know of two samus's for sure that are going to be there which are Ihavespaceballs and I and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do an all samus crew for regular crews? That would be awesome lol. Hopefully not too many of you guys that are going are playing in other crews already >_>.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Watty, Cra$hman, and Mendoza are pretty likely to come, it being a midwest tourney and all... Also, I hear teh great Kuger Magnum might show up!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Watty, Cra$hman, and Mendoza are pretty likely to come, it being a midwest tourney and all... Also, I hear teh great Kuger Magnum might show up!
Zomg Kruger Magnum.

But do any of them want to be in the crew?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Oh **** i'm down for the all samus slaughterfest! As long as you don't mind the harlem globetrotter of samus's trickin out the place, lol.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Rofl yeah, I just need to see if my ride is still going and then if I can go, then we will know if I can join in on the fun.

Kick

Smash Apprentice
i can see it now, the samus crew combo vid would consist of 3 sami wavebombing a poor bowser. LOL.

then finishing with a triple chargeshot and 2 powershields.

Echo

Smash Champion
eh I'd do it but I'm not gonna able to make it... Life calls and can't get off work >.>

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So uh if watty wants to then:

Hylian
Watty
Crashman
Lanowen
???

I want to see if Hugs wants to do this though he probably has a creaw already >_>.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
'less you find a samus you like better, i'll join the crew. I come with free crackers.
You are on unless like Azeem or Hugs or Wes wants to be...also unless I play you and you barely know advanced tactics lol. But I'm sure you are not that bad. I will have to play you though. I at least know who the others are.

Zjiin

Smash Master
You are on unless like Azeem or Hugs or Wes wants to be...also unless I play you and you barely know advanced tactics lol. But I'm sure you are not that bad. I will have to play you though. I at least know who the others are.
Yeah, sounds like a good deal. Look forward to it. (you can even click on my sig to see some alright videos, so you know this isnt my first time playing in a tourney, heh)

i'd say crackers bump him waaaay up the list, definitely above ihsb and hylian. unless they're ritz...gross
Ritz? That's not even a cracker to me. We only eat high tier crackers here.

BTW: what is the name of this crew of all crews?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Beaten out by snack food, this is like ****ing high school all over again.
**** straight.

Hmm a name you say? I suck at naming things so uh start throwing names out people >_>. haha.

So the team is:

Hylian
Crashman
Watty
Lanowen
Zjiin

?

Did we ever get confromation on watty? You should ask him crashman.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I live in AZ.. so, I'm close to you guys right? Is this crew going to OC3 or just this one tourney?

B-Will said I was pretty good (I beat him once, after Taj, Forward, and Wobbles played him), so does that count as a recomendation?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I live in AZ.. so, I'm close to you guys right? Is this crew going to OC3 or just this one tourney?

B-Will said I was pretty good (I beat him once, after Taj, Forward, and Wobbles played him), so does that count as a recomendation?
This is just for Melee FC Diamond.

Watty

Smash Lord
unless my crew like hates me at FCD than i wlll crew with them sorry

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
unless my crew like hates me at FCD than i wlll crew with them sorry

Ahhh noo!!!! XD.

There goes watty AND crashman :(.

And cory its in indiana...I cant believe you have never heard of melee FC.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Hey hey hey. It is Corey, not Cory. Cory is a red-headed freckled kid who pokes you in the back of the head while you take an exam. Corey is an *** kicking Samus who happens to not know about tournaments in Iniana but is expected to.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'll definitely be in too. Ihavespaceballs probably remembers me from Memphis, but if not, I'll gladly play to prove my competence too :)

Nite

Smash Champion
Ihavespaceballs is good. He should definitely be on there if he's not in another crew battle. Don't know if DML is entering together or not.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok cool so we actually have other players.

I will play everyone that wants to be on the team...but not in a samus ditto probably.

Crashman do you still want to play for us?

And IHSB is already in another crew.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Ok cool so we actually have other players.

I will play everyone that wants to be on the team...but not in a samus ditto probably.

Crashman do you still want to play for us?

And IHSB is already in another crew.
Thank god for no samus dittos. Yeah, as long as we get good people, i'm still all about this.

Top Bottom