• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC: Quest Results! 6/21/08 (MW Circuit replacement event)

KishSquared

Smash Master
1. Overswarm (R.O.B.)
2. KishSquared (Bowser)
3. Joshu (King Dedede)
4. Tink (Wario)
5. Kel (MetaKnight)
5. Iggy (MetaKnight)
7. Blood Hawk (Lucario)
7. KirkQ (R.O.B.)
9. Scarecrow (MetaKnight)
9. Dr. X (Pit)
9. KishPrime (Wolf)
9. Quivo (Toon Link)
13. RDK (Kirby)
13. Smash64 (Ness)
13. Infern (Ike)
13. Reside (Donkey Kong)
17. Paradigm (Samus)
17. Izmo (MetaKnight)
17. Nano (Pit)
17. KyAG (Wolf)
17. Steak
17. Jay (R.O.B.)

Doubles:

1. Overswarm + Joshu (R.O.B. and King Dedede)
2. Iggy + Blood Hawk (MetaKnight + Snake)
3. Smash 64 + Infern (Ness + Ike)
4. Tink + KirkQ (Wario + ROB)
5. KishPrime + KishSquared (Wolf + Bowser)
5. Dr. X + Quivo (Pit + Toon Link)
7. Scarecrow + Izmo (MetaKnight + MetaKnight)
7. Jay + KyAG (R.O.B. + Wolf)
9. Trevor + The Blue Blade (R.O.B. + Lucario)
9. Paradigm + Reside (Samus + Donkey Kong)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
For being a tournament that was scheduled the day before it was supposed to happen, this was a very well run tournament. Thanks again Jeff and Tim!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This tournament was awesome!

It makes me happy that Metaknight isn't breaking top 5 at this tournament.

Kel

Smash Master
It's not a circuit event. It would be way too irresponsible to have a circuit event announced the day before it happens. The first event will be yours Blueblade. *star fox announcer voice* "GOOD LUCK!"

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I played Falcon and pools and one team match that ended poorly.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My bad.

G&W hasn't won a tournament in the midwest since Smash and Coffee one... unless you count the michigan tournaments of only michigan people or tournaments only posted on allisbrawl (who uses that to find tournaments?) where no one good shows up.

Get back on the map, Cosmo. Go to the MWC events!

Oh, just like you guys slay the Meta Knights, NJ doesn't let Snake take top placings.
An enemy of Snake is a friend of mine.

*high five all of New Jersey except dmbrandon*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
G&W hasn't won a tournament in the midwest since Smash and Coffee one... unless you count the michigan tournaments of only michigan people or tournaments only posted on allisbrawl (who uses that to find tournaments?) where no one good shows up.
SWR Event III was only posted on AllIsBrawl.com.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1064

61 in singles, 22 teams. Mew2King, dmbrandon, Inui, Atomsk, Velocity, Keitaro, Emblem Lord, and Ether were all there and are all good players around here, with the first five I listed easily being national level.

Tournaments being posted on AllIsBrawl.com generally increases the attendance a lot. There is no good reason to not use both.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
SWR Event III was only posted on AllIsBrawl.com.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1064

61 in singles, 22 teams. Mew2King, dmbrandon, Inui, Atomsk, Velocity, Keitaro, Emblem Lord, and Ether were all there and are all good players around here, with the first five I listed easily being national level.

Tournaments being posted on AllIsBrawl.com generally increases the attendance a lot. There is no good reason to not use both.
Er... the reference of "no one good shows up" was to his tournament. >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Bowser never had to fight Dedede, otherwise he woulda been chain throw'd to high noon :p

meh, shoutouts later maybe
Don't lose before getting the chance, then. :p

Er... the reference of "no one good shows up" was to his tournament. >_>
Okay, but you said other dumb stuff, too. XD

AiB is amazing.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
I should make my own tournament site too so I could plug it in other people's threads. I would get so many more users because this site is worthless for tournaments apparently.

hey everyone go to allisjoshu.com because I am too cool for school

KishSquared

Smash Master
Joshu, that site appears to be available. I would highly recommend that we pursue this business venture, as I only see it being more profitable over time.

Kel

Smash Master
If anyone still cares I have the Grand Finals and Loser's Finals up on my youtube account.
youtube.com/papayasown

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If anyone still cares I have the Grand Finals and Loser's Finals up on my youtube account.
youtube.com/papayasown
Remind me never to let you record videso again. It took you two weeks to put one set up on YouTube, and I still don't have the video files ><

Kel

Smash Master
Notice how I put the entire first set up in a day and then stretched things out for the second set. Now compare that to how much complaining you did about not having the videos over that span of time.

See the correlation?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Notice how I put the entire first set up in a day and then stretched things out for the second set. Now compare that to how much complaining you did about not having the videos over that span of time.

See the correlation?
....So I can put up an entire tournament's worth of videos in two days, and then ask you to put up two sets and you think spreading it out one video every two days is worthwhile?

Someone isn't getting any more rides to tournaments.

Top Bottom