• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee: Erie Smashers?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Is there anyone in the Erie area who would like to start having montlies, weeklies, or just anything. I'm looking for people in the city of Erie, Penn State Behrend, Edinboro, and any other close area.

I've been playing with Zig-zag frequently and we're looking to expand the melee scene in Northern PA.

Get at me.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Well you obviously didn't get good at the game by playing level 9's since 2001. . . . Did you have a crew?
Anyone who might be in the Erie area who would be interested in playing regularly

D

Deleted member

Well you obviously didn't get good at the game by playing level 9's since 2001. . . . Did you have a crew?
Anyone who might be in the Erie area who would be interested in playing regularly
no, I took greyhound buses to tournament 400-600 miles away and paid for my travel expenses with my winnings.

No one in Erie plays.

onitrof

Smash Rookie
well im quite willing on trying to set something up weekly at least. something on or near campus that lets me get away from home for a bit.

A-Laon

Smash Master
You should try to make it to Pittsburgh sometime for the Duquesne weeklies. We've got a quite a scene going here and are always looking for more players.

Top Bottom