• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne, Fl smash

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Whats up, I'm in the Melbourne, Fl area and was just wondering if there are any other smashers in the area. Ryuukossei and I live at Florida tech and are looking for people to play with. We have a 4 person suite at FIT so we have plenty of room for people to come over and play.

Ryuukossei

Smash Cadet
Hey I live in Melbourne, I want to play! Oh wait, I'm your roommate and no one has responded to this, no love for FIT's best two players because the people at BCC don't respond! rage!

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Hey I live in Melbourne, I want to play! Oh wait, I'm your roommate and no one has responded to this, no love for FIT's best two players because the people at BCC don't respond! rage!
I thought you were from Ocala! By the way this is the Wario player at the PnT if you remember me.

Ryuukossei

Smash Cadet
Yeah I remember, that was a close match, who ended up winning the tourney anyways? The second place winner told me that I beat them beforehand but I didn't remember them. Also, gmoney, if you remember me I met you at FAST, I went by Ryuu, I tried getting ahold of angry lobster like you said but he hasn't responded.

Top Bottom