• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meh

§witch

Smash Lord
My favourite thing in the whole world is doing a back flip, going forward, with a lagless SHL, and you did that, I love you.

Smash Rookie
I liked a lot of your play, most of it was pretty solid. If I were you, i'd space myself a little more offensive when fox is trying to recover from under the stage. It's pretty easy once you see him going for a vertical firefox to edgehog him, and I noticed you could have taken a lot of stocks earlier had you have done that. Other than that, solid! Keep up the good work

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice
I liked a lot of your play, most of it was pretty solid. If I were you, i'd space myself a little more offensive when fox is trying to recover from under the stage. It's pretty easy once you see him going for a vertical firefox to edgehog him, and I noticed you could have taken a lot of stocks earlier had you have done that. Other than that, solid! Keep up the good work
I agree. You need to be edgehogging or just jumping off and aerialing him more. It would make your life a whole lot easier.

And I noticed that several times you would stop in the middle of the chaingrab and try to do something, like a smash. Why not finish the chaingrab and smash at the end?

Otherwise you're good. Liked the well timed lasers.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, they were just friendlies, i HATE the Chaingrab-spike. Edge-hogging would've caused my little bro to get mad or something thus causing him to play less effective.

Top Bottom