• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Zx/ Zero Mafia: INTEREST SEARCH

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, so I always wanted to run a mafia game, and my recent rejournyment into decisive games (in super heroes, despite it going badly) has rekindled my interest. But before I actually post rulings and what not, I want to be sure I can find some interest, as I understand I was not the best mafia player, nor have I played in a while. However, I wrote the roles while I was still playing mafia heavily, so they aren't too bad. Anyways, I have all the roles and a "story" written up, now I just need to make sure I can fit all 17 spots. A couple of things to mention:
1. There are more killing roles than just the usual vig, indy, and mafia, so it could go a bit faster.
2. There is a rule I have devised to counter this, not to disimilar from the spear, axe, sword triangle used in the fire emblem mafia for those that played, so it may end up a bit slower.
3. There is another interesting Megaman-esque thing some roles have. Those of you that have it will see...
4. This will NOT start until either Marvel or Body mafia is done. This will hopefully cut down on player pressure and what not.

So yeah, let me know please, and if I get enough interest, I'll post up the story, signup, and rules.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
You'll probably get more players if you also wait for Infection!, Super Heroes, and/or The Fog to end before setting this up. Even then, another person could just host their game right after those.

There are too many games being run at the same time.

EDIT: I'll still play though.

Ronike

Smash Ace
True Marsh, but I'm pretty sure that super heroes and infection will be done by the time that one of those two larger mafias is done.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
True Marsh, but I'm pretty sure that super heroes and infection will be done by the time that one of those two larger mafias is done.
I'd say that's a safe bet.

But just to warn you, I've got an adventure game in the works, so I don't think the field will be totally wide open.

Personally, I'll almost definitely play this. I'm liking all the activity we've had back here lately.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
I'll play, but we should seriously limit the amount of games we have going on at any given time.

There are currently 3 active mafia games (Marvel, Tomafia2, Human Body) and 3 active adventure games (Fog, Infection, Super Heroes)

To be honest, it is very very tiring to be in that many games. And the majority of people who sign up to play these games are the same people over and over.

Most of us are active in at least 3 games- half of the active games list.

Let's be patient.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Exactly, this is why I'm not starting this yet, just getting seein who's interested and getting pseudo sign ups. I would have merely mentioned it into the other mafia games, but I'm not in any of them.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Yeah I'd have time to play when something I'm in is done. The adventure games require a much bigger time investment than mafia games, I find.

Top Bottom