• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

megaman x

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Duh...

Megaman: Originally named Rock as a counterpart to the original model, Roll. In times of battle, though, he gave himself to Light as a hero, and was converted into a battle-robot. He's done this time and time again due to his strong sense of justice, and doesn't show any sign of stopping.

Mega Man X: The newer Model, titled X, was supposed to be an advanced model of the original Mega Man. He was completed, and given free will. However, before he was activated, Light died, and sealed away Mega Man, in hopes that the world of the future would let him live a peaceful life. X was found by Dr. Cain, who used X's data as a blueprint for the newly titled "Reploids."

Volnutt: Not Canon, so I don't really care about him.

I'm a HUGE Mega Man Buff.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I believe you are wrong, Nihongo. That game is considered to take place last in the timeline. I don't see it anywhere said that it is considered not to be canon.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Actually, I do believe that legends is canon. It's supposed to be thousands of years after Megaman X though.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I do believe that legends is canon. It's supposed to be thousands of years after Megaman X though.
?0_0?

I've never heard anyone say that...

It's a possibility, but there's no evidence as far as I can see...

sauce?

I could be wrong, but from what I've seen, there are no tie-ins, direct or otherwise, to the rest of the series.

Besides, in that series, Roll is a human.

The fact that Roll exists, means if it fit in with the Canon Mega Man, it would actually be before X. Because there is NO mention of Roll in the X series.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
?0_0?

I've never heard anyone say that...

It's a possibility, but there's no evidence as far as I can see...

sauce?

I could be wrong, but from what I've seen, there are no tie-ins, direct or otherwise, to the rest of the series.

Besides, in that series, Roll is a human.

The fact that Roll exists, means if it fit in with the Canon Mega Man, it would actually be before X. Because there is NO mention of Roll in the X series.
Actually, there are no humans in Megaman Legends. Everyone there is called a carbon.

Notice that as the series goes along, there's a decrease in humans. (Mainly because of the Eurasia and Weil incidents) By Megaman ZX, most humans have some sort of mechanical component in them.

Well I don't know too much more about it, but go here if you want more detailed replies:

http://megamanx9.com/forum

Top Bottom