• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

megaman countdown on capcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
If he IS in Brawl, I'm maining him, Meta Knight, and Sonic- all three my fave blue warriors. ....Meta Knight IS blue, right? I'm kinda... color blind. Not completely, but enough for me to make that kinda mistake.
He is blue when hes unmasked, but mainly looks white+purple guy, but im sure there'll be a blue alternate costume :p

thevinnymac

Smash Rookie
Mega Man won't update tonight, but he might on Tuesday. The event with the special guest speaker is on the 18th and runs from 9 AM to 4 PM. So in AMERICA TIME, that's like tomorrow night.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I'm really not expecting anything. Every time a major event comes up that can be connected to Brawl, everyone winds up dissapointed. Every time.

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
I highly doubt we'll see the Blue Bomber tonight (I'd love to be wrong about this though). But I do have high hopes that, even if he is not updated tonight, he'll still be in the game...maybe. Go Megaman!

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't it be a great birthday present for Megaman to be able to be in Brawl? Especially a great 20th birthday present. Come on Nintendy, make it happen.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
i hope so, i dont care who at this point, i just want a character update! on Christmas, if we don't have any character update, its been 2 months! Im going to be sure to check the update first thing in the morning.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
So uh, what the heck just happened? O_O
If you're referring to Sakurai here.... apparently it's either the real deal (least likely), or a really good fake (most likely- look up his previous posts and stuff- he claimed Ness was going to be a starter, and supposedly he's in Georgia or something like that.)

EDIT: OH! The midnight thing. Oops.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
well it looks like nothing happened, so I geuss we have to wait to see if it's annonced tuesday but updates on that day useally suck but who knows.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Gee, obsessed much? It'd definitely be nice, but I think this whole 20th anniversary thing lasts till Jan 8, right? Or is that something else? If that is true, we still have a few weeks for Mega to get confirmed
(sigh of releif) oh ok, Hopefully your right, and we still get him between now and Jan 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom