• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megacon

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
I am not joining the tournament at this anime convention.

But, I will be going Friday to relive my past so to speak.

Is anyone else going to this?

There is always a nice, large selection of smash n00bs to beat down with my Luigi so I get some enjoyment out of it.

It's in Orlando of course.

If anyone is going I plan to be wearing a Yellow, Kid Flash shirt.

Holla~

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Info? Uhm...

Megacon is like this big anime convention sort of deal. You pay to et in, they have all sorts of crazy things for yer enjoyment.

For me it's just going around talking and taking pictures with all the cute dressed up girls. (I guess they don't have to be dressed up. lol)

It's in Orlando, in the convention center off of University drive I believe.

It starts Friday and ends on Sunday.

~

I personally will only be there on Friday. I usually stop by the Melee set up and play for awhile.

Is that what you meant?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'd be interested, but I'll most likely be going to Hungry Box's smash fest in Kissimmee instead.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Info? Uhm...

Megacon is like this big anime convention sort of deal. You pay to et in, they have all sorts of crazy things for yer enjoyment.

For me it's just going around talking and taking pictures with all the cute dressed up girls. (I guess they don't have to be dressed up. lol)

It's in Orlando, in the convention center off of University drive I believe.

It starts Friday and ends on Sunday.

~

I personally will only be there on Friday. I usually stop by the Melee set up and play for awhile.

Is that what you meant?
that, and a web page with info and stuff

like an address so I can get there ;>___>

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Right.

http://www.megaconvention.com/

It's more fun for me, because it's such a break from everything Tampa throws at me.

Meaning, like I won't buy a **** thing when I go, but I will be hitting on as many girls as I possibly can, just for the hell of it.

And, there's smash. My friend was like the reigning champ of the Megacon tournaments two years running before he stopped going to cons.

It was fun. All four of my friends all made it to the final round. So it was like a match at home for us. He got a freaking Evangelion doll or something for winning. lol

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaa~me.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Right.

http://www.megaconvention.com/

It's more fun for me, because it's such a break from everything Tampa throws at me.

Meaning, like I won't buy a **** thing when I go, but I will be hitting on as many girls as I possibly can, just for the hell of it.

And, there's smash. My friend was like the reigning champ of the Megacon tournaments two years running before he stopped going to cons.

It was fun. All four of my friends all made it to the final round. So it was like a match at home for us. He got a freaking Evangelion doll or something for winning. lol

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaa~me.
I'll go for the magic drafts probably. Free product is always nice.

And the event schedule says nothing about melee, just brawl.

;>___>

Top Bottom